FashionNova / whole order is wrong!

1 VERNON, CA, United States Review updated:

I'm simply going to stop payment. That's the great part of credit cards. It's not my responsibility to pay for shipping to return items I didn't order. Then they say you need to get a tracking number and for your own safety insurance. So someone else has my order and now most of the stuff is sold out so what's the good in receiving hundreds of dollars in store credit. I emailed them and the customer service rep didn't comment on the order being WRONG, instead they thanked me for being patient. RETURN POLICY. FINAL Sale Items( non returnable, no exceptions) . Please also remember you are responsible for return shipping charges. So that means you send it and it gets damaged or they say it didnt come in and you're screwed. Dealt with ebay enough to learn that lesson. Growing too fast and don't care about customer service!

Dec 29, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Dec, 2017

I'd be interested in knowing if the dispute on your charge card really goes through. Generally a back will temporarily reverse the charge while they investigate, then make a final determination.