FashionNova / shipping

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Placed an order last week on 10/10 expecting it to at least be shipped out by now. It is now 10/17 and I STILL haven't received an email with my tracking number. IThis is seriously [censored]ed up. I've emailed them several times only to get no response. My flight is Friday morning @8am so I guess I wasted another $120 on clothes for my vacation because they definitely won't get to me on time. Please ladies, DO NOT rely on fashion nova for any event or vacation because they will [censored] you over. They advertise 2 day shipping but they're professional liars. Since they don't know how to respond to emails I'm calling my bank to reverse the charges because this is just ridiculous. I also sent back an item 3 weeks ago and STILL have not received credit for it. What s bunch of scammers. This is going to be the demise of their business if they don't get it together soon.

Sh
Oct 17, 2018

Comments

• Aj
      17th of Oct, 2018

I am in the same situation. I ordered 2 dresses on Monday and paid for 2 day shipping. I have not received an email with tracking. Trying to call customer service is a joke and my flight leaves Saturday morning. I just emailed them but from what you said, I probably some get a reply back.

17th of Oct, 2018

@ajconner1 yep they sent me the same automated email from the last time i had this issue last year.

17th of Oct, 2018

The same for me I ordered Saturday I know that weekends don’t get processed until Monday and it’s Wednesday and still haven’t received a tracking number and I emailed them several times ans nothing back now mind you I order $176 in clothes and I’m seriously getting fed up.

17th of Oct, 2018

@Britney liriano They're a bunch of scammers. I called my bank to reverse the chargers because i really only needed those clothes for the weekend.

• Je

@Britney liriano I ordered on the 12th of last week which was on Friday, I only
    Ordered 3 things ! And I still have not
    Gotten a tracking number but I paid for [censored]ing 2 day shipping. Like wtf, I have home coming😭 on Saturday . I’m
    Upset asf .

• Tg
      18th of Oct, 2018

@Britney liriano Same here, I also ordered on Saturday and the only thing I received was the confirmation email, other than that I haven’t seen any movement yet

• Te
      17th of Oct, 2018

I’m in the same boat. I order $377 worth of stuff on 10/08 and still haven’t gotten my stuff or an email for tracking number.

17th of Oct, 2018

@Telly876 So what’s gonna happen now? This is the first time this happens I ordered twice and everything went perfect and now this happens and Idk what to do.

• Te
      17th of Oct, 2018

I don’t know what to do either cause this is the first time for me also. I keep calling them and they keep hanging up on me so after tomorrow I’m canceling my order and calling my bank.

• Da
      17th of Oct, 2018

Wow!! This pisses me off because I ordered the same date! I have a confirmation code but no shipping info!! I needed my outfit by Friday also

17th of Oct, 2018

@Danisha Jordan-Walker Ive left comment on their ig page only to have them deleted smh. They sent me an email saying they were "sorry for the delay". They said if my order is not processed within the next 72 hours they'll issue me a full refund... What a JOKE!

17th of Oct, 2018

Same here. I ordered over 100$ worth of clothes from Fashionnova on Monday 10/8 with two-day shipping. I needed these items by that same week Friday but never arrived. I haven't been able to get through via phone, and via email, I was just told that there is a delay. I tried to contact again for further updates but have not received a response. It's so frustrating especially because they already got the money but my clothes are still not here. It's the first time I've had an issue. It seems to be the timing. A lot of people who ordered last week are going through the same issue. Does anyone have any other contact numbers or solutions?

Well I told them I will sue them and I got a response right back

17th of Oct, 2018

@Britney liriano Girl ! I finally received an email response from them after like two days. It was the SAME automated message they’ve been sending explaining how shipping works. So I replied to that message saying that I know how shipping works, but I need a response as to what is going on with my order and that I did not want to go as far as to report them... they replied within MINUTES saying my order is set to ship SOON and to look for updates.

18th of Oct, 2018

@Bere8a Have you got anny updates ?

@Britney liriano None yet :(

17th of Oct, 2018

I’m really hoping they don’t dick me I work to hard for someone to just keep my money

• St
      18th of Oct, 2018

Wow, this is dishearting because I'm in the exact same situation. Ordered almost $200 worth of items over a week ago and haven't heard anything since. I've ordered from fashion nova many times before and have never had a problem before this. I needed the clothes for a trip next week and it doesn't look like it's going to arrive in time...

• Al
      18th of Oct, 2018

I ordered 275.00 worth of items on 10/8 and have emailed several times, I continue to get the same response back, I order from them constantly and have never had this issue!

18th of Oct, 2018

@Alwaysal They just emailed me saying that they know I’ve been waiting several days for my order and they know its aggravating but my order is getting to be shipped out and to keep an eye on my via email

• Al
      19th of Oct, 2018

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. I ordered a week ago and my order has still not shipped. I need it next week for my 21st birthday and at this point it doesn’t look like that is happening. Customer service has also been horrible. Automatically generated email responses and on hold for 15 minutes with no answer. Weird this problem is happening to everyone who ordered around the same time

19th of Oct, 2018

@Alyssa Palumbo I think think the holiday being on a Monday delayed all orders. I am waiting on an order as well and this is the longest I've ever waited. The week of October 9th had a holiday on that Monday..so imagine the orders they have from the week prior and then they ran a Columbus day sale and with that stated I estimate they are now 7 to 14 days slower than usual.

19th of Oct, 2018

Update: I sent them a message through Facebook which wasn’t answered up until today. I was given my tracking information and it says my package should be here on Monday. We will see, I will post an update on Monday. Anyone else get a response yet ?

@Bere8a ⬇️⬇️⬇️

19th of Oct, 2018

@Britney liriano What did you tell them on Facebook ? Because I have been texting them and all they said was what’s your order number and email to see what’s going in with your order and no reply yet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

19th of Oct, 2018

I also texted them on Facebook my stuff got delayed idk why but they said there finishing getting some stuff together i don’t know honestly

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2018

I also emailed them 3 times back to back! They sent me my tracking info the next day. One item was refunded the day before I received my purchase for being out of stock and the other doesn’t fit. Everything else is here on time but now there’s no time to exchange items!!

21st of Oct, 2018

UPDATE: I finally received my package today. Everything I ordered was in it. Anyone else get their package yet ? Any updates ?

21st of Oct, 2018

@Bere8a I still haven’t got a tracking number when was it that you placed the order

@Britney liriano October 8th

22nd of Oct, 2018

Okay I order October 13 I should be receiving a tracking number soon

• Tg
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Here’s one reasons why things are being delayed

• Fa
      23rd of Oct, 2018

I will never order from them again I ordered October 17 and I purchased $300 of clothing for my vacation on Friday and I had 2 day shipping I'm really frustrated and I have to possibly cancel the order and find time to go shopping very unprofessional I wish I would have read these reviews before I ordered

23rd of Oct, 2018

@Fallen34 I odered 10/10 and still no tracking.

• Mi
      25th of Oct, 2018

Anyone order before the 12th receive their packages ?