FashionNova / package never delivered

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order June 8th - Order 16606009 - usually it takes 2 days to be delivered since I'm a California resident.

It's been over 2 weeks and Fashion Nova keep telling me to wait 24-48 hours for my tracking #. The initial one provided is obsolete. I rang the OnTrac and provided them with the number and I was told they never received the package, only the label was printed to generate a tracking # for me. I ordered over $75 worth of merchandise and have emailed every day. I keep getting the same answer. Wait 24-48 hours. I am not asking for a refund, just the products that I was charged for.

I have sent screenshots of my order noted as 'fulfilled' on my account when it has not been, I've sent the tracking # stating on the OnTrac website that they are still waiting for fashion nova to fulfill the order along with their emailed response. This is outrageous and as a loyal Fashion Nova customer I am appalled. I order from them every month and all I want are my goods.

Ge
Jun 22, 2018

Comments

• Nu
      25th of Jun, 2018

Same exact thing happened to me. Still have not received my package and the customer service line is a total waste. The emails seem automated. Very frustrating. I need a refund.