FashionNovaclothes & customer service

Order my stuff on Black Friday & all I receive was order number . It's been a 1 week & a half still haven't receive any update on my order, no tracking number .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA This is so unprofessional email them 3 times, no response ! Call them, no answer !they need to approve they customer service . I will never order from them again, don't even have the option to refund .

Ma

Comments

Exactly! Same here I am still waiting. Never ordering from them ever again

• Ge
      Dec 03, 2018

@Sashae I agree. I’m not ordering again.

• Kt
      Dec 04, 2018

@genevaB Its amazing how this company is still running. The disorganisation is a joke and the non existent customer service is a joke!

• Ra
      Dec 05, 2018

@Ktinea I agree.. My first and last time. I get the whole high demand, but not even a response. All these automated messages bout to piss me off

• Is
      Dec 06, 2018

I have placed 2 orders with Fashion Nova; the first time I ever ordered was 17th October... took me 35 days to receive my order and out of 15 items I got 5. I was never notified during that 35 day period that any of my items were not available. I emailed them immediately and about 2 days later they emailed back and confirmed that a refund for the amount of the items not sent had be processed to my cars.

The 5 items I did get I really love how they look; but of course the quality is not the highest for any of the clothing or shoes. I live in the Caribbean so I really do not mind the thin fabric; the shoes look awesome but they are not super comfortable, very stiff - but all this is to be expected for the prices.

Despite all this order chaos I love my items and ordered again about 2 weeks ago... still no tracking number and I ordered dresses for my holiday parties :(... I know the holiday season delays everything, but this is getting ridiculous. I cannot say I will not order again tho! The clothes fit me fantastic, they make me look sexy and hussy always has a comment ;-) I will just make sure to order 6 weeks before I want the item to arrive lol