FashionNova / cancellation of order

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

After Placing an order, I realized the wrong address was entered. I immediately tried to change the address or cancel the order and neither option is presented. Then to add to the frustration the number does not work. So I need the items urgently and cannot afford to put through a second order but somehow the policies are in place by fashion nova to scam people. So I have to wait for the items to show up to an address I no longer live so that they can somehow be returned so that I can get my money back to re order. Emails are never answered on time nor does the phone number work. I am pressing all the options and it keeps saying the same thing. A simple cancel button would resolve all this bs. I AM FRUSTRATED!!!

Al
Sep 25, 2017

Comments

• Br
      21st of Jul, 2018

I do not understand this company... tell me how they sent me an email telling me my order was delayed due to a busy warehouse, they give me the option to cancel (so I do) and then the day after they ship my order?!?!
    I reached out to them and they just send what their policy states online that orders cannot be changed canceled etc after purchase. WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CANCEL THEN IN THE EMAIL? Mind you, the item was not even my size. I am a L and for whatever reason the order went in that I clicked on XS so there is no way to even try and make it work. They need to handle order mistakes better cause they are bound to happen. For such a successful company they should have stellar customer service and better policies when mistakes happen in the order process. I will keep arguing until i get my money back!