Fashion Novaitems not received!!!

It has now been a month or slightly over since I ordered my items (Over £200 worth!!) and have still not received them.

At first, I received generic emails when emailing them and then one human response which reassured me the team are working around the clock to get orders out and my orders are on their way.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in London, AR They are now ignoring me.

Stupid company, I am livid! I loved Fashion Nova until now.

What I don't understand is Fashion Nova, why are you still releasing new items when you are struggling to get people's orders sent out CORRECTLY - that's if you've even sent them out AT ALL!

Really not happy.

Em
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• Tw
      Dec 04, 2018

I ordered some stuff 11/15 and still have not received it. I've emailed, got generic responses. Then someone emailed me back saying the same generic thing as the email. It got to the point where I requested to speak with a manager, then all of a sudden they sent out a tracking number. But here is the kicker, the tracking company can not send out my stuff because FN has not given them the items to send! I used to like them too but this is outrageous. The customer service is horrible and I am still waiting for my clothes!!!