Famous Foam Factory / Horrible customer service

1 United States

I had moved into a new house. I had all the old furniture which was in a good condition. I had to get a bed for my son because he was going to have his own room and not have to share with my younger son. So I had ordered for the bed frame from Famous Foam Factory. I did not know that they were scammers. I wish I had read the review about them on this site earlier. I would have saved my self the hassle. They told me that it would take only three days for them to deliver the frame. I was very happy and thought their service was really good. But I felt that it was too good to be true. Well, it was. When I called them on the second day they said that I would have to wait for another month. I decided to wait but did not receive the frame even after that. I was really annoyed with them. Now when I call them they keep giving me different excuses. I got fed up and asked them for a refund. Well I have not received that either. I will wait for a week or so and then I will take legal action against then. Horrible Customer Service!!! Save your time and money, go get your stuff from some place else.

Cu