Family Dollar Stores / cashier or manager on duty
Today my boyfriend and I had some time to kill so we stopped in carrying our coffee and our baby. We were stopped before we even came in the door and were kicked out because of our drinks. If it's such a big deal that you have to be so rude, maybe there should be a sign on the door. Or if there is a sign, maybe make it more noticeable because I saw nothing. I even looked after we were kicked out. We packed the baby up and took our business elsewhere, to the dollar general down the road, since the people there don't point you out and embarrass you. I think next time, this situation should be handled differently. And maybe look in to a noticeable sign, since people like me tend to follow rules when the rules are known.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar - Everything
- Family Dollar Stores - Union greviable offense
- Family Dollar Stores - Why would I leave my purse at the register
- Family Dollar Stores - Closing to put up stock
- Family Dollar Stores - Why isn’t Family Dollar more Diabetic Friendly?