Family Dollar Stores / assistant manager
I reported a product open in the soda isle and I got kicked out of your stores for being a good samaritian. Then two cashiers slandered my name because of how my character looks. I was never arrested for shoplifting or anything else. I think your company needs to revamp your manager and assistant manager positions. It's ridiculous to kick someone out for no reason, then have the police escort you off the property. I'm also a disabled adult.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care