Fallas Paredes / Breaking our backs!!!

I have been with this company for over 7 years. Then they decide to fire me for reasons that they say are not meeting company standards. I have never had a problem with my managerial skills...all of a sudden they decide it's time for me to go. This company can get you in so many ways. Everything from taking your breaks, lunches and even enjoying a peaceful uninterrupted day off. It's quite impossible. Ohhh and did I forget to say CONFIDENTIALITY. You know and that sad part is, is that My D.M. said it was confidential when they gave me my 30-day probation period...My sister found out before I even got to tell her.
Now a days, these managers think that they can say anything to you and no one won't find out. But they are hypocrites for being the first ones to gossip with other managers... business that should only be kept between you, your manager and your D. M. All I'm saying is that they should be fair with other employees and there very own managers.

Comments

• De
      24th of Jun, 2010

Fallas has a manager at store #239 screams at her employees. The location is 14485 Bellaire in Houston, Texas her name is Barbara. I try to send this complaint throught the customer service and they would not except it. Why is this these are adult people that do there job. I shop there all the time. I hope that someone can change what is going on there. . HELP THOSE POOR PEOPLE SOMEONE. if the manger want to tell them something the store don't need to know. She might not like blacks?

• Fo
      14th of Jan, 2014

same thing happened to me that company is full of c***