Fallas Discount Stores Logo

Fallas Discount Stores

Having problems with Fallas Discount Stores?

375 N Capitol Ave.
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Fallas Discount Storesterrible customer service, rude employees, and rude management.

I went to exchange a pair pants I bought the other day and the cashier rudely told me that the pants were not on my receipt even though it was the only time I have been in there and no other place in town has the same pairs of pants as follows care she proceeded to be rude to me and ended up getting a manager who also proceeded to be rude to me and cause a scene when all I wanted to do was exchange pants apparently the cashier they had run me up the other day did not ring up the pair pantsI was trying to exchange because she rang up a different pair of pants with a different number long story short the manager rudely told me I can go buy another pair pants and wanted to charge me an additional pair pants for my son when all I wanted to do was just exchange them. Long story short I left with no exchange the same pants I went to exchange and now out money that my kid can't even wear the pants because they don't fit him and I'm now in a very bad mood. Because of the situation I refuse to shop at the store again. The employees and manager are all rude and under trained.

• Mk
      MkStItCh Oct 20, 2014

You tried to exchange something that you did not pay for... When does the rude part start?

Fallas Paredesdiscriminated/ rudeness

Good morning,

I received this email address to inform you the bad customer service that is been taken at store#222. I went to Fallas Paredes yesterday around 5:30pm and I have 6 children my two year old was asleep and my 3 year old was crying so not thinking I grabbed a pillow that was on the shelf (2.99 pillow) to lay my baby’s head on it. So I could do some shopping and also keep an eye out on my other 5 as I have worked at stores before and would not like it if kids tore down item so I always try to keep by kids beside me. I had around $45 worth of merchandise. When my husband went to pay the lady asked us about the pillow in the basket and I apologized for using it and told her It would not happen again. Then as I was going to tell her that I would purchase it. She rudely told me that if I did not purchase the pillow (2.99) I would not be able to buy my clothing. I then asked her why I could not purchase them I was going to pay for them. She stated she was NOT going to sell me the clothes UNLESS I buy the pillow. I explained to her I had no need for it and I was very sorry and that it wouldn’t happen again. She took the clothes from the counter and placed them behind her and stated I was not going to get them. I told her ok then I’ll get my sister to purchase them for me. She responded she could not purchase them either. I asked her why and she replied because it was for me. I also asked her what is the difference in other kids back there opening blankets and adults trying on shoes. They didn’t have to purchase the items they were opening or trying on why could they buy their clothing and I couldn’t. She said they could because it wasn’t broken or damaged and I asked if she could show me where my 2yr old daughter damaged the pillow when it was just her head on it. She had no response for me. I then asked to talk to the manager came to find out the manager was there the hold time elbow to elbow. Manager never said nothing. I then asked for her name and she stayed quite an refused to give me her name. As a Manager that I am I know we have to give first name out not the last name but we do have to give our first name. So I then looked at the manager and asked her for her workers name and she stayed quite I then realized she was taken up for her worker. I asked her again and she said “I’ll just give you mine” (Rorie)
    I believe the cashiers name was Charlien.

I feel that I was discriminated due to the fact I could not purchase my items when the pillow was not destroyed or damaged and other people were trying on shoes and they could purchase their items. Policy does not state that also.

You can call me at [protected] (O)
    [protected] (c)

mayra F gonzalez Dec 30, 2013

God bless you

• Lo
        Logicisyourfriend Dec 30, 2013

Well, you do have some b a l l s to put your real name on this. Now people who know you will realize what an entitled fool you really are. I wouldn't want that pillow after your baby slobbered on it. There are other people you know.

• Bp
        B.P State Inspector Jan 03, 2014

Prime example of "FOXYGRANDMA" trolling a PUBLIC complaint board user. If you want to be a judge so bad then get off your ### and do it, stop trying to find your pathetic satisfaction in replying to peoples complaints like its YOUR problem, because it's NOT. These are problems between the specific user making the complaint and the target of the complaint. Its hard to tell a lady of 73 years old to grow up, but you in fact need to grow up and understand the world does not resolve around the pathetic statements you make on a daily basis. You give American law enforcement a bad name.
        learn to mind your own business FOXYGRANDMA.

So dirty n messy

Miriam L Jan 15, 2015

N to add to that store fallas paderes n this managers making fun of my brother after they interviewed him my brother has a little metal problem n he takes medication for it n this managers where making fun of him n laughing with out knowing he was my brothers n saying things like I wanted to kick his ads n stuff this is not rights I want justice cuz they should do that my brother takes medication n they where making fun of him this fallas paderes in Victorville ca on 7st they r not professional at all I want justice

Miriam L Jan 15, 2015

I work at fallas paderes in Victorville ca off of 7st this store is a mess plus I got fired cuz of me complaining of not been allowed to go to the restroom n not been able to take my lunch n they would move my lunch punches cuz they wouldn't let me go to lunch on time I have text from manager that text me cuz I will finish my shift n they would want me to ho back to the store so they would count my register cuz they wouldn't ro it on time plus they made fun of people they interview last month I know cuz one of the person the where making fun of was my brother n they didn't know this plus they always make fun of this lady that works there n don't speak English they have no class so managers so unprofessional with no class n no kind of respect they treat employees like shot n laugh at them n I got prove to back up what I say n a store so dirty n messy I have never work for a place that looks like that early in the moring when they open u buy clothes there n it's all dirty it's really bad managing n no class or respect u can hear manager calling each other ### n stupid even when customers r there so unprofessional don't go shopping at this fallas paderes in Victorville ca on 7st I believe store number 420 it's like a getto store with managers with no class so unprofessional I swear n promise this is true

Fallas Paradesworst place to work for!

This has the be the worst job in the world, no matter how much work you put in or how bad you want things to change the store always looks like crap. We get the absolute dirtiest worst customers as they leave dirty diapers, poop, pee on the floor! What human being would act that way I haven't a clue. You're under appreciated, used and abused by managers for their own personal gain and advances. The DM doesn't care about the employees either. This has to be the most unprofessional company ever, the schedule is usually made the night before the week starts, work every weekend ALL weekend, have to beg to be off on holidays or your birthday. We frequently run out of supplies to even do our job! Whoever manages/created the software on the registers needs to be fired because it is always going down! Managers play favorites and are majorly gossipy and fake as well.

• Jr
          jrc82 Apr 21, 2014

i started a few days ago, was not trained at all what to do, the next i went in at 1pm to 11pm, it was just me on the floor cleaning, putting up close, helping the customers, price check by my self and then when the store closed i had to put away probably over a 100 itmes that i didnt even know where they go at exactly since it was only my 2nd day there!one of cashiers did help me a bit and helped me clean up the store i was exhausted couldnt even walk anymore, the 10 hours i worked i only got 30 min lunch break and that was it!worst part of everything is that i was not on the schedule to work the next day which was on saturday but it showed me to work on sunday, so saturday i lost my phone for a few hrs then found it, saw some missed calls, then my dad had called he said you were supposed to be at work your manager said you didnt call nor showed up so she terminated you ?im like thats b.s my night manager even said your not on the schedule jessica? my dad even said the manager that called him was extremely rude to my dad, her tone of voice was uncalled for, in a way im glad that happend it shows the garbage she is and the horrible disgusting job i no longer have to deal with having to work the whole store by my self with hardly no help from others!ps fallas is the worst job you could ever work for!!!corpus christi, tx

• Jr
          jrc82 Apr 22, 2014

exactly that why i dont understand?it makes no sense, i did call their corporate number and let them know what happend they did apologize about it so we, ll see what happens

Fallas Paredes — forcing employees to come in on their day off to get their work schedule

Hi, I wish to make it know that The Fallas Paredes Store in La Puente, CA is forcing their employees to come...

Fallas Paredesbad customer service

Tried to rephturned a blouse and told me they could not do anything about spoke to three people and none could give me a solution...i gave them my receipt and the blouse i had in they said that it was the wrong receipt ...so i told them check ur cameras and verify but said their was nothing to be done if they would they could lose their job...but what anout me what anout my lost of money...

• Ir
            IrahDEE Sep 06, 2012

Dumbing down their policy into simple terms: The store doesn't do cash back refunds, Only exchanges or store credit on select Items and they only do that within 30 days of purchase withe the receipt and the tag on the garment. Its on the receipt that they dont give refunds. All underwear, clearance items, and such are final sale. This is the stores policy, not the person who's trying to help you. If they cant do anything to help you, then they cant. I see the people who work here, especially the cashiers, get walked all over and mistreated by the shoppers because they cant do something that the customer wants, you wouldnt do this at Macys would you? or forever21? THen why do it here?

Fallas Paredesdiscriminstion

We recently had A Fallas Paredes store open in March of 2011 I have been with the company since the start. I along with other team members got that store ready. From the start I knew that there was going to be problems with Management so they call themselves. While setting up the store and getting ready for it's grand opening we did so much. We all had long days, but that was not the problem. The problem for me was after doing as much as we could and working as hard as we did the D.M would always end the day by Saying "be here tomorrow or we will find someone else." in a threatening tone. I had no problem with what he was saying, but us who bust are ### trying to get THERE store ready and after all that he has the nerve to threaten us. My Store Manager was great, but then left the company after about 2 months due to his own problems with the company. Are new store manager is were the real problem starts. I have never been the type to start problems especially in the work place. My store manager seems to always pick on me. At first I would let it go. Then one day she had a talk with me saying that a few employees and I were talking about her in the break room on our lunch, and she said " if you have anything to say, say it to my face" I told her i would and what angered me was that I was not even in the break room on my lunch. I had left to eat. Then as time went by she started to make bad comments about my work not just once or twice but all the time for everything from the way i swept to the way i throw away trash to unloading the truck. It has seriously became ridiculous of what she will come up with next. She has violated my meal and break time more than once. But the she makes us initial saying that we took are breaks because if we don't then we won't get paid...what??? She also had a talk with me because i said another employee has good hours, and i didn't even say it in a bad way, but she made it as if it was a major problem . Another employee has also noticed that she picks on me non-stop and she has brought it to my store managers attention and she denied it all. Every time that she has a "talk" with me she always starts by saying I'm not your old store manager (reminder he has not work with us for over a month) and because she always brings him up in any discussion she has with me leads me to believe that she is discriminating against me because im gay. I say this because my old store manager was also gay and to her he is still relevant even when he is not part of the company...i don't get it. She has even gave my hours to someone else the night before i was suppose to go in having our key holder call me and tell me she found someone else to come in. She has locked us in the store for 2 hours with out pay. She has made us work in complete dark with one one tiny spotlight for us to see. I have tried calling HR but there never able to be reached. I left now about 4 different voice mails to 3 different phone numbers. This company I must say needs to step up there game. I am still going to try and get a hold of HR, but it does feel impossible... I just needed to let it out.

Mark Cascio Oct 19, 2011

Alexthegreat, I am the Director of Human Resources for Fallas Stores. Please give me a call to discuss. I can be reached at [protected] Regards, Mark Cascio

• Pe
              Perla Marroquin Apr 29, 2014

Omg i need help they dont wanna pay me

• Fa
              Falishag Aug 12, 2014

so i applied to fallas parades downtown LA and every time i call to check the status of my application they tell me the manager not their or they pretend to transfer the call and hang up in my face so i want to speak to some one above the manager

Fallascustomer service

on feb 2017 i made the mistake of shopping at fallas ... i was excited about the price of their t shirts that i decided to purchase 7 but my excitement was short lived. when i went to pay for my t's the cashier rang them up and i paid w/ a debit card i asked her about their return policy she did not understand my que because she did not speak english... i asked her to ask someone else to assist me and when she found someone she also did not speak english by this time the line had gotten much longer behind me. so i told her nevermind just give me my bags. both ladies were rude, unprofesional, no customer service skills at all . all i have to say is if you plan on shopping there make sure you know spanish or have a spanish-english dictionary handy. dont get me wrong... im going back because their prices are fab! but im bringing my mexican freind!!!

• He
                herrington Oct 19, 2010

Seriously, why are they selling clothing that you can not even try on? If you get the wrong size you can not even get your money back. The store gets you to spend your hard earned money and then they will not even let you have your money back if you get the wrong size its just nuts. I will never spend another penny in your stores. I promise to tell all I know and to place ads on my facebook stating your financial jibber when it comes to returns.

makesmewonder Nov 15, 2010

i like the store prices, but if they want to keep customers you figure they would hire people with a good additude.they also need to hire people who could talk with the costomers, understand them and not stand there with a blank look in their face when you ask them a question. i see alot stuff wrong with that store, apprently they dont care about law suites.i mean theres always hangers on the floors shelves hanging wrong, so if a person is to fall then their gonna be crying!!! i guess what they need is good manager to take over and set the store right. dont just hire any body, remember the employes are the ones who half interact with the customers. come on people if your gonna run a store take pride and do it right...

• Sb
                Sb1121 Nov 07, 2015

I would only go there because its close to my house and as a VERY LAST RESORT. every time I go in there its always dirty and un organized! The employees are ALWAYS in a bad mood!! They don't smile at you. They ignore your questions!! Today Elizabeth cashier completely ignored me! She didn't smile or say hello. I felt like a number!! She really made me feel unimportant! I called for the manager and Kathy was just as sour unmannered as Elizabeth was!! What good is addressing the issue to the manager when the manager doesn't address the situation and instead gets defensive??! I was in a great mood before I got in the store and had such a bad experience!! That I will drive miles away to another store where I'll be greeted and treated with humility and dignity and a warmth of a smile. It's just RUDE!! GREAT Customer service is the key and these people at the Fellas store on 3524 S.New Braunsfel San Antonio Texas [protected] is a God AWEFUL store!

Fallas Discount Storetreatment of employees

I was hired as store manager for a new store. I was excited to work for company however once in I was made to work fourteen to seventeen hours a day over two weeks with no days. I was yelled at in front of employees and customers by the dm. Treated unfairly compared to male managers. Dm came to grand opening smelling of alcohol and even contracted workers were stating how rude and showed no respect for employees no matter how hard I was working or fellow employees. When I quit because I alomst blacked out I enformed HR of the treatment I received and yet nothing was done about it even though other managers also complained. I wanted to work for the company however I have never been so disrespect by anyone and I cant believe this is the kind of person they have to represent their company.

• Ha
                  HAVE NO NAME Apr 06, 2010

This is so true!!! It is because their work week ends on Friday. That is their explaination, which is actually all BS!!! So it is OK! to make people work 9 days straight. It took me 6 years for them to pay me $10.00 an hour, Yet they are paying the new employees to start at the some price. When the seasonal employees come back, some of them are dopped out of the their system. Then they will be added back to their system as experienced employees and will get a dollar raise each time. They are so pampered!!! I would love to get $1.00 raises or $2.00 raises, but the raise I get is only 20 cents. They also treat their employees as if they are kids. Everyone have to do a work list and hand them in after their shift is over. I can understand a work list for the new employees, but not after being there for 6 years. You would think that you know what is expected of you. Really, does Lowe's think I am that stupid! The store manager is so stupid I can not believe him.

Fallas Paredes — customer service

On December 24, 2009 I went into the store and brought some jeans and other things. When I returned home I...

Fallas Paredesexchange incident

I'm writing because I had a very bad encounter with this store. On September 15, 2009 I went to the store to exchange a comforter I had purchase about 2 weeks ago, I had lost my receipt, but the store policy is that you can exchange the item for the same item. I was getting a comforter but different color, and same price. i took it to the cashier and she checked it and said that was it. I left the store and was pulling out the parking lot when another employee approach me and said i couldn't take the comforter and i needed to go back. I parked my car and went in. They said that the other comforter i returned was scanning 1.00, so they were only going to give me credit 1.00. I asked to speak to the manager Sara which she said she could not exchange it. All the time she was laughing like making fun of us. She seems uneducated to be a store manager very childish. The store should train their employees for managers position because she was rude. I just don't understand why the cashier didn't tell me before i left the store why did they wait to make a scene outside where customers were seen. I felt very bad. I called the corporate office at [protected] which was the number given by the manager Sara, i explained what happened but again they were not much of the help. They said that they were going to email Perez about the situation and that he would call me but he didn't. I filed a police report and the officer said this was a civil sue case. A small thing turned into something real big.

• Lo
                    lorieandfrank Dec 29, 2010

thats dumb you cant get money back and you have the reciept

• Ed
                    Eduard1968 Sep 24, 2014

I was in store of baldwin park, California old store 4249 main street ave.
                    Baldwin park, ca 91706
                    Today septiembre.24, 2014 at 4:00pm
                    I return a riped mattre cover.
                    They give me a gift card for $10.88
                    But before give me the card the registry lady GABY MAKE me a rude and unproffesional question??? In a rude manner: DO YOU MAKE FRECUENTLY RETURNS???
                    I tell Her no IS the first time i do that here in your store.
                    But she was very insistive in Her question and say Well is what i see in the sistem
                    I was sorprised because irme to respect any One and i don't like making that.
                    I thing that we have to retire the support to this store.
                    We can use ROSE STORE OR BUTLINGTOD STORE.
                    They really sold good ítems and give a good treat to Clients.

• Ic
                    IcanIwill Oct 19, 2014

Worst customer service. Very rude so called manager with no skills or even the ability to communicate in English. She denied the restroom to a child with medical needs. UNCEPTABLE her name is Maria in Irving TX. A formal complaint will be filed against her.
                    She mocked and laughed at me and my child as we walked out.

Maria Avila Jul 26, 2015

Worst service from the manager at Garden Grove CA, #0629 black lady very rude. has no sense of customers service. customers are the ones that pay for her check, very disappointed. This is not he first time she is rude. I love the way the gentlemen treats customers I think he is the assistant manager or so. She really needs to be disciplined.

• Tm
                    Tmbjaj Sep 03, 2016

I work for Fallas and have not received my psy check yet. I have six children plus bills and they act as if they don't care and not in a hurry to activate these cards that are being passed out. I'm dissapointed and I refuse to go back to work until I receive my payment...
                    Signed a disappointed worker

• Ro
                    Rosa Velasquez Nov 20, 2018

I purchased some stuff at a fallas in nogales arizona and tried going back to return them and they said they do not return stuff all I wanted was credited on my credit card. I talked to a "manager" which needs a lot of customer service trainning.she said they do not return good only exchange, the packages were not open and I had receipt. I called the main office and I am still waiting for somebody to call me from there I emailed them too and they never replied to my email. now we know why stores have the poor service because it all comes from headquarters. terrible customer service and return policy. I have proof that there is no sign where I paid of their return policy.

Fallas Paredesbreaking our backs!!!

I have been with this company for over 7 years. Then they decide to fire me for reasons that they say are not meeting company standards. I have never had a problem with my managerial skills...all of a sudden they decide it's time for me to go. This company can get you in so many ways. Everything from taking your breaks, lunches and even enjoying a peaceful uninterrupted day off. It's quite impossible. Ohhh and did I forget to say CONFIDENTIALITY. You know and that sad part is, is that My D.M. said it was confidential when they gave me my 30-day probation period...My sister found out before I even got to tell her.
                  Now a days, these managers think that they can say anything to you and no one won't find out. But they are hypocrites for being the first ones to gossip with other managers... business that should only be kept between you, your manager and your D. M. All I'm saying is that they should be fair with other employees and there very own managers.

• De
                      deliver the word Jun 24, 2010

Fallas has a manager at store #239 screams at her employees. The location is 14485 Bellaire in Houston, Texas her name is Barbara. I try to send this complaint throught the customer service and they would not except it. Why is this these are adult people that do there job. I shop there all the time. I hope that someone can change what is going on there. . HELP THOSE POOR PEOPLE SOMEONE. if the manger want to tell them something the store don't need to know. She might not like blacks?

• Fo
                      former employee 1 Jan 14, 2014

same thing happened to me that company is full of c***

Fallas Paredes — inappropriate treatment towards application process

I applied on or before July 2008. I am a current Calworks participant and am seeking employment. My Social...

Fallas Paredas — no dressing rooms

When I go into any Fallas Paredas stores my main complaint that I have is that before customers purchase...

Fallas Paredes — pay check haven't received

I use to work for Fallas Paredes, when i quit i gave them my new address because i was moving to Florida...

Fallas Paredes — poor customer service

On November 30, 2007, my daughter and I visited Fallas Paredes located: 5428 Walzem Rd, San Antonio, Texa...