Fairpoint/instant411inc / unauthorized access to bill
Have a phone account with Fairpoint (who I also believe shares culpability) in which a parasite provider attached to our Fairpoint invoice charging us 14.95 a month. When approached they were vague about their services and difficult to deal with. Finally we get a guarantee of refund of two months and they tell us that it will also take up to two months to credit our account and are still vague about how they attached to our service in the first place. After several calls I finally got them to e-mail me confirmation of credit and that the service was actually cancelled. HOW DID THEY ATTACH TO MY ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Fairpoint does not take any responsibility for this BUT continued to show them in the invoice. If I am sending my payment to Fairpoint (WHICH INCLUDES THE INSTANT411INC payment) then how are they not in colusion with them? This is not only a scam but one that I found almost impossible to extradite myself from without extensive and unecessary time put into this. Some one really should look into this.
More Fairpoint/instant411inc Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - new service
- Fairpoint Communications - business phone
- Fairpoint Communications - internet
- Fairpoint - internet
- Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire - Internet service