Fairfield Wyndham / I do not recommend fairfield / wyndham resorts to do business with

I too am 1 of many of people who have had poor service from fairfield. I bought my timeshare on 5/2003 in hawaii on the big island, 154,000 pt. Package, from vicki hines/sales. I have yet to be able to use my pts since that time and it's jan 2007 now.. They have repeatedly rejected my requests for usage. Its the same old worn out excuse: "sorry no time available for your requested dates."

I have tried booking time months in advance in an effort to use my pts to no avail.. They have deliberately, intentionally over sold the capacity of the system to allow users fair and timely usage of their points. They have been less than honest about the true worth and value of their timeshares. Just dishonest enuf to skirt legal liabilities. I do not recommend fairfield / wyndham resorts to do business with. Type in "fairfield complaints" in a search engine and see what u get for hits... Over 500,000 hits!!! And numerous lawsuits for this same problem.

Va

Comments

30th of Aug, 2010

I am not a timeshare salesperson but i do have a comment to make and most of you probably want like it.
    just about everyone on this stupid page at the end say and i went and got my gifts and left.also most everyone acts if they know the presentation by heart and what to expect laughing at it.You new what you were going for and all you wanted was a free vacation and a gift and to say no to the opportunity.I want say that some of the complaints should not be addressed by the company but as far as you going with no intention of buying you are twice as bad as the sells rep period you are terrible with little to do but waste peoples time and always looking for a free lunch and there is no such thing!
    no one can force you to join or buy anthing it is your choice and you also have a date by which you can cancel.If you cant go on vactions then don't try to get one for free and swindle people out of there gifts and stays at a lodge somewhere.I guess this has something to do with the prices going upm each year to help pay the maintinance cost of cleaning rooms and buying gifts for the free loaders and swindlers coming in each week to eat free and lay on the beach for 3 days.
    Boy what some crazy stuff

18th of Mar, 2012

I sued Wyndham and won out of court/ no lawyer. You can do the same, just keep after them. They are very elusive and have very hidden contacts.

• Wy
      9th of May, 2012

Dear Customer, Your experience is very common. I am an employee (manager) of Wyndham and in the three months that I have been employed I have seen and experienced the most unethical behavior witnessed in my 30 year career. The "hot-line" is nothing but a self serving rubber stamp to HR and for those employees brave enough to call...well it ends in harassment and termination. Sell your Timeshare is you can and speak out. You would not believe the number of guests/owners who are very very unhappy as are most of the employees. In these troubled economic times many of both are simply stuck.

• Fi
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Wyndham Owner - Supporting San Diego's LGBT Community

In "Snapshots" on page 4 of the Fall 2017 Faces and Places catalog, we are told that Wyndham leaders presented $15, 000 to a center that supports the San Diego LGBT community. This is an inappropriate use of funds. Wyndham should not be supporting a politicized social agenda. Individual citizens can decide where their support belongs.

• Pg
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Club Wyndham - Vacation club presentations
    Las Vegas, nv

Kevin at ceasars palace aproached me about hearing a presentation and I informed him that I had signed up to hear from another company on 6/26/17. He asked they offered and then offered us a better deal. I then walk from ceasars palace to bally's and back to be told that he couldn't do the deal. I know it's business but dishonesty is not the way!!