FairField Resort/Wyndham Resort / Forced into a contract
My mother owns timeshare with Wyndham resort and have owned it for about 10years the maintance fees keep going up and up. A sales person called my mother after running her credit report made her a bunch of promised how she could elimate her maintance fees. My mother is single and about to retire until this deal was done. When she left she owed Wyndham 70, 000 dollars to pay over 10 years and the maintance fees are still aattached separate. They also opened a credit card in her name charged a down payment for the 70, 000 debt of 5, 000 dollars and she was told 3 days later from the credit card company thats assoicated with Wyndham.
When she tried to cancel this program the sales reps transferred her and avoided her until it was past the time she could cancel which was 15 days. She is now stuck and on the verge of losing her home from there automatic debt. If the Wyndam/Fairfield call and offer you anything free hang up you will sleep better. The stress from this has left my mother ver sick and now she is hosptialized and suicdal.
More FairField Resort/Wyndham Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Club Wyndham - timeshare presentation
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - illegal credit check
- Club Wyndham - timeshare - sales & customer marketing
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare vacations salesperson 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - july 7th 2018 letter for rescind contract 203505723