Factory Outlet Store / lost? order
I ordered a battery for a Sony wireless phone. I received confirmation that the order was sent but I never received the order. There was no tracking number to track the shipment. I contacted Factory Outlet Stores via email and didn't receive a response. I contacted them using their toll free number and was put on hold. After 15 to 20 minutes I explained my problem to an operator; she told to hold for a supervisor. I was put on hold again for another extended period before a supervisor talked to me. The supervisor assured me that a replacement battery would be sent that same day. I asked for a email to confirm the shipping and was assured that I would receive an email that same day. I have not received my battery nor an email that confirmed the battery was shipped. Factory Outlet Stores customer service does not encourage me to order from them again.
More Factory Outlet Store Complaints & Reviews
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud/scam 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud and poor customer service 
- FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232 - false advertisement & fraud 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - avoid this seller at all costs 
- Factory Outlet Store - a case of fraud and theft 
- Factory Outlet Store - untruthful/deceptive sales
- Factory Outlet Store - pandora necklace and charm
- FactoryOutletStore.com - pillow - no service provided - 1 month since order no communication about order status!
- Factory Outlet Store - garmin map
- Factory Outlet Store - norelco shaver