Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA / eroneous charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

This has just happend to me this morning. . I checked my account and was charged over a hundred dollers for some ### i have never heard of. . And i have been reading all kinds of blogs about the same thing happening to people everywhere over the last few months. . We all need to get on the same bog page and file a god damn lawsuite against them!!!

Comments

• Na
      26th of Sep, 2011

Me too, what's going on?

• Fi
      3rd of Oct, 2011

me too, what is it?

• Au
      1st of Dec, 2011

Same here (UK)! Unauthorised charges!!!
    Why can't Facebook provide a proper check before charging people?!!!

• Yu
      3rd of Dec, 2011

i had same in Russia. i need to know who did it. if somebody knows how to find out?

• Co
      4th of Dec, 2011

I am LIVID I was not able to pay for my car insurance and reregister my car. when I went to the DMV I was just going to pay and My card was denied! WTH! Does anyone have any updates on this? As I look now I have a bunch of charges from facebook, mostly $1 here and $3 there. STRANGE ! I do not have any receipt in email. When I look in my account page on facebook. There is not record that I have ever bought anything from Facebook.
    SOMEONE HAS TO FIGURE THIS OUT!

• Ve
      15th of Dec, 2011

I was shocked when i checked my account WWW.FB.ME/CCFACEBOOK.COM have acess illegally to my debit
    mastercard without my authority or my knowledge on 10th December this year, bill my card 128.91€, 42.98€ on 13rd December, twiice 17.19€ on the same day, then twiice 17.31€ the next day 14th December. I just want to know how this is possible and if someone can help me to get my money back. Please help me. I'm from Paris

• Hu
      10th of Feb, 2012

I just got my bank statement today, and I was dumbfounded when I read of a withdrawal that I had NO KNOWLEDGE of, and MY BANK OF AMERICA paid it to, Facebook.Com*lpap322ss www.fb.me/cc CA at the tune of $50.00 for 100 energy refill... What ever that is?????? I would like to know how they got my debit card #???? I did not order this.. Never have I ordered anything FROM FACEBOOK. One time ordered on e bay and payed threw PayPal that's all nothing more.. I'll never see my $50.00 dollars I'll bet...I'm huggmugg here in Clovis, Ca.

• Ng
      8th of Oct, 2012

The same thing happened to me too. There were 8 separate charges, each in the amount of $10.10. I disputed the charges with my bank, but there's no way to contact FB to find out what has happened. I never bought anything from Face Book and they should not have my CC information.

• Ka
      11th of Dec, 2012

i have had four charges to my debit card that i filed a fraud charge for with my bank. two $54+, one $27 and one $162+. needless to say most people, including myself, cannot afford for these kinds of payments to be taken from their accounts. due to this, my debit card has been cancelled and it will be two weeks before i receive my new one, had to go to the bank (which is in a neighboring town) to file the paperwork and am extremely upset by this situation. looks to me like this is a very serious situation for many people. hope everyone gets their accounts fixed and whoever or whatever is creating this situation is taken care of. i do like my facebook account to keep in touch with friends, play games and keep up with my community. would hate to have to close my account completely.

2nd of Apr, 2013

Did the same to me, unauthorised charges to credit card, four in two day, amounts up to 327.57 total over $600.00. Someone needs to spend time behind bars.
    Andre Lalonde
    Brighton, On. CA

• Ik
      7th of Apr, 2013

plz give me how we upload a fb gif on timeskine