Ezeego One Travels & Tours / Ezeego - Fraud & Misleading

1 India Review updated:

I have booked two tickets thru Ezeego under so called "Ticket pe Ticket" Offer. While booking, the site was displaying the offer for promotional code also. To my surprice, after booking the ticket, the promotional code was not generated. I have written a complaint to their email ID, there was no response from them.

I have been calling their customer care for last thirteen days, but it all went vain. First they hardly lift the telephone. Even they lift the phone they all gave same answer of "You will get the code within 24hrs" every time. But nothing happended sofar. It is very apalling to see the fraudulent companies like this who are cleverly fooling the public. I have talked to them atleast 10 times and no offers any kind of help. When we ask for any contact details Ezeego officials so that we can take up this issue, they simply cut off the phone.

I feel I have been cheated and request the public to take a note and don't waste your hard earned money to cheaters like this.

Comments

• Ez
      16th of Jan, 2008

As per our telecom with Mr. Gobind Tulsi, his isssue has been resolved and he has utilized his prom code to book the free ticket.

Kind Regards,