EyeWear Town / Don't use them
Received sunglasses from this company. They were sent from a residential address in the U.K. On the boxes’ customs declaration said they were “used sunglasses”. They were grimy and the box smelled. They came with no carrying case, no cloth and no certification of authenticity. They were only bubble wrapped with white medical tape, and left loose to bouce around in the the box . Eyeweartowns’ own testimonial said "They come complete with certificate of authenticity, protective case and dust cloth". I called some guy who obviously ran the place and he said he would send me these things. They sent me a box which did not fit the glasses. Nothing else. I said I wanted to return them. They gave me a RGA number and told me I would have to do so at my own expense. I did so at my own expense. They then charged me a $100 restocking fee. This for shipping me something incomplete and not what I purchased.
To re-iterate, I was sent a pair of glasses wrapped in bubble wrap the closed shut with white medical tape from a house in the U.K. They were grimy and smelled of cigarettes. The glasses had no case, no wipe and no certificate...Just as if they were being haulked on the streets of London the day before.
I am going to place this on every complaints board and review site I can until these sleaze bags give me my money back.
More EyeWear Town Complaints & Reviews
- EyeWear Town - Don't shop there 
- EyeWear Town - Stay away 
- EyeWear Town - Non Delivery 
- EyeWear Town - They sell counterfit eye glasses
- EyeWear Town - Don't buy from them 
- EyeWear Town - Sunglasses ordered september 2016 not received yet
- EyeWear Town - Extremely rude representative
- Eyewear Town. - Sunglasses
- EyeWear Town - scam/fraud
- EyeWear Town - Screwed up prescription sunglasses then lied about recieving them back to repair