[Resolved] Eyemart ExpressEyeglasses

A Mar 08, 2017

To get an actual pair of glasses that can be used, there are many extra charges. The cost of two pairs of glasses was more than expected after all the extra fees added. The pricing is not clear and not adequately communicated to the customer.
For initial product received, the glare was so bad; they could not be used in a well-lit conference room. I returned the glasses and had to pay additional charges to get anti-glare lenses. I was not allowed to keep the first pair of lenses even though I technically paid for them. The customer service person at the store was rude and said they would throw the lenses away. I wanted them to donate to charity.
I spoke with the store manager and she indicated the first pair of lenses would be returned for credit per policy. So, the counter person did not understand the company policies. The store manager then tossed the lenses on the counter and said “take them and I will eat the cost” I left there very unhappy and will not return. In addition, I will tell my story to others I know who are getting new glasses, for example our company human resource department.

• Resolution Statement

• EyeMart Express Customer Care's Response · Mar 08, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will address this with the proper management team right away. You should be hearing back from a manager within 48 hours.
    Again, thank you for your feedback so we can continue to improve our services. We appreciate your business!
    Eyemart Express Customer Care Department