ExxonMobil / no turnover on bakery items
My husband and I were meeting some friends and picked up a bag of powdered donuts from to take for everyone to have. On our way I went ahead and opened them up to find spore-like mold covering all the donuts as well as what looked like little gnats, dead and alive, flying around inside.
I checked the date and sure enough, it should've been pulled from shelves months ago. I would've turned around and showed them what I was sold but we were already late. I understand these things happen but theres no reason for a small convenience store to not turn over their products better than that.
More ExxonMobil Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- ExxonMobil - beware of this scam! 
- ExxonMobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- ExxonMobil - winner of 450 000 
- [Resolved] ExxonMobil - unethical business practices 
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - filled my vehicle with wrong grade of gasoline
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - assault
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - overcharge ripoff tiger mart #30, terrell, tx. fg48114918001
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - fuel leakage loss