Extenze / lifetime subscription
I got curious by all the extenze advertisement, so I searched the web and saw their 2-weeks free sampler of Extenze which we the consumer will only have to pay shipping cost less than $10. Beware if you click yes on any of their terms and agreement. What I paid for was only the shipping. However, later on one-month supply of Extenze pills started coming thru mail and my credit statement showed of $46.90 debited from my account, which I did not recall of ordering.
I stopped taking the Extenze tablets since it started to cause me migraine and headaches from time to time. As a fellow consumer beware of QFL and their business practices, beware of male enhancements as they may have negative side effects.
More Extenze Complaints & Reviews
- Extenze - side effects 
- Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc. / Bio Extenze - made a charge to my card 
- Extenze - i'm dying 
- Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc, Extenze - refunded my money 
- Extenze - cancel my order 
- Extenze - want to cancel subscription
- Extenze - refund scam 
- Triple Extenzen - medicines not received
- Extenze - scam & a rip off
- Extenze - no refund/doesn't work