Express Scripts / refills: irbesartan 300 mgs. & imipramine
On 11/3/2016 I ordered the above refills and to date I have received no information, that is, an email as to when these 2 prescriptions will be mailed out. I don't understand why they have not been refilled, in the interim I will have no Irbesartan after Thursday which is a prescription for blood pressure that places me at risk of having a heart attack/stroke, ecetera. On 11/13/2016 I telephoned EXPRESS SCRIPTS to inquire what the problem is and got an answer that I will receive them in 5 days, I doubt this will happen especially that my request for the above refills has yet to be processed. It should be noted that this is not my first encounter with not receiving medications in a timely manner.
I urge that the above problem be looked into immediately and have the medications expedited so not to be at risk.
I would appreciate a response to the above at your earliest.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, I can be reached [protected] or email me at [protected]@yahoo.com
More Express Scripts Complaints & Reviews
- Express Scripts - don't work at express scripts, inc.! 
- Express Scripts - mis treatment 
- Express Scripts / CuraScript - doesn't care about emploee or patients 
- Express Scripts - trying to some satisfaction 
- Express Scripts - hateful, uncaring 
- Express Scripts Holding Company - using my checking account information to charge prescriptions without my consent or authorization
- Express Scripts Holding Company - prescription meds 
- Express Scripts Holding Company - denial of coverage for medication
- Express Scripts - won't refill prescription
- [Resolved] Express Scripts Holding Company - refusal to provide required medication