Express Scripts — children's prescription support
5/2/2017 - Express Scripts will do anything to get you to switch all of your prescription coverage to them. Even Lying! I spoke with customer service before switching my child's medication over to the mail in from Walgreen's.
I told them that its very important that I be able to get extra empty bottles with the prescription labels on them for school and daycare.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Saint Louis, MOThe Service Rep, assured me this is ok, and standard practice for many of their patients who are children. Now fast-forward to present time, after being told they don't do that i ask for a supervisor. The super visor indicates he doesn't know why someone told me that, but they simply cannot do that. Every Drug store in America does this for children's prescriptions. How the hell else are they expected to be able to take the medication at school or daycare? Get it together "EXPRESS-scripts." Terrible customer service, and way behind the curve on this business. Shame...
More Express Scripts Complaints & Reviews
- Express Scripts - don't work at express scripts, inc.! 
- Express Scripts - mis treatment 
- Express Scripts / CuraScript - doesn't care about emploee or patients 
- Express Scripts - trying to some satisfaction 
- Express Scripts - hateful, uncaring 
- Express Scripts - billing and customer service
- Express Scripts - customer service 
- Express Scripts Holding Company - nexium long standing prescription
- [Resolved] Express Scripts Holding Company - refusal to provide required medication
- Express Scripts - refills: irbesartan 300 mgs. & imipramine