Express Flooringlies and fraus

WOW, can not believe how rude this peoples are Specifically the Owner, Nick [protected] . Be careful.

Comments

• Pj
      Oct 03, 2009

I just spoke to them on Friday...the Manager at [protected] anwered the phone while on speaker phone what professionalism! They wanted my husband there to discuss the estimate and choice selection. What joke...they made me feel like I was unable to make sound business decision without my husband's say so or approval. I work just as hard as my husband our incomes are equal...I make equipment purchases and discuss tenant satisfaction regards to building repairs and alteration everyday as part of my job. Tenant respect my options given to them. I should not have to ...get permission from my husband or to be present during a pre-estimation efforts towarding improvements to my own home - a house I selected before moving to Phoenix and my husband and family following me later. What kind of company is this? Seems like management is "stuck in the late 1940's and 1950's " as what I said to the manager on call - get with the times "Express Flooring" your niche should be targeting all customers! I know they will remember me. Sadly, this company has my information...be aware of giving personal information until a "firm-fixed" comfirmation of an appointment is made... I remain, greatly dissappointed. from, "Working gal"