Expedia

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

hotel reservation

expedia.com
I mistakenly booked a hotel reservation (Reservation #: 7259161391581) in the incorrect state on 4/14/2017. I was suppose to book a room for Emporia VA instead I accidentally booked the reservation in Emporia KS. I called Expedia.com on 4/14/17 customer service line where the agent informed me I could cancel and get a refund. They just had to call the hotel to get a refund code from the manager. The agent called the hotel and the manager was not in and he said that Expedia would email me on the following Tuesday 4/18/17 to process my request. So on Tuesday no one had emailed me so I called Expedia back and another agent called the hotel and the manager was not in again and would not be in for a couple of days. The agent promised to call me on Thursday morning 4/20/17 to contact the hotel manager to get this special refund code. So Thursday came and no one called so I called that evening and spoke with a agent who had me on the line for an hour. The agent promised me that I was eligible for a refund and that she had to contact the hotel and speak with the manager...well because this was days after the initial reservation the manager refused to provide the agent with the code for a refund. In which, every time I called, the manager was never available for the refund code and Expedia failed to follow up with me as stated via phone and I had three different agents tell me I was eligible for a refund. Well the agent I spoke with on 4/20/17 stated she could provide me with a $100 coupon towards my next hotel stay or flight reservation on my Expedia account that I did not know I had. So today with is 4/21/17, I get online to check to see if I had the coupon credit under my account with the email nelsondanitra@gmail.com. Well of course when I looked for it...I did not find it. Even attempted to follow directions on the website to find it and there is no coupon there. Needless to say...I want my coupons since my initial issue was NEVER resolved. If they cant provide me with a coupon, my hotel reservation refund would be just as good. Expedia did not handle this situation as they should have. Never tell a customer they can get a refund then say...sorry...we cant. Worst customer service ever...I will never use your services again.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree