Expedia / hotel booking
My name is Apollo Lumu, i stayed with the Best Western Hotel at Mill Manor, Long Island Newyork more than a month ago.
I stayed for one night and paid by cash on arrival before check in.
My sister inlaw Irene Matovu who made the booking on my behalf has since tried to get a refund on the Standard Chartered Bank Visa card for the same booking, the hotel assured me on my initial contact that a refund had been processed.
It is not fair that long after the hotel was paid, Expedia still holds this money without justification.
I have been defrauded by booking agents before, and i hope this is not a repeat of the same.
I'll have no alternative but to take legal action if this painful and inconviniencing experience is not brought to a prudent conclusion.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged