Expedia / hotel address different from address in the confirmed booking.
Itinerary Number: [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected] (Date : 30/10/2017-03/11/2017).
Message: I booked 5 rooms under 5 bookings via Airasiago to Xi'an, China. On arrival to the hotel (mid night), we were taken to a apartment different from the address given in the booking. The rooms were dirty and the place was dark and unsafe. We felt cheated and refused to check in. We call the support line before we left the place. We were being passed around from one agent to another by Expedia and was promised to assist but to no avail. Phone bill was killing.
On returning to Malaysia, we call many times to Airasiago and managed to speak to one Ms Monica who gave a reference no. S-[protected] for record. We called again and one Ms Sneha who was very kind to help and promised that the supervisor Mr Rahman would call me to resolve the issue.
3 weeks has passed, no one called back. I tried calling the support line again but it could not find my itinerary number anymore.
I would expect a full refund for the SCAM and please call me on [protected].
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged