Expedia / stole my credit card
I booked a hotel room through expedia. 2 days later i found out my card number had been stolen, and over 1000 dollars put on my account, on top of the hotel charge that was 233.00.
When i got to the hotel, they had NO RESERVATION for me. Expedia had never booked it for me, and the hotel was full.
I've never had such a horrible experience while traveling before. I'm trying to figure out now how to get a refund on the hotel room that they never booked for me. I've already called the fraud dept of my credit card company for the other charges that i did not authorize.
DO NOT USE EXPEDIA.COM!!!
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - flight cancellation and "cancellation insurance"
- Expedia - lost reservation
- Expedia - illegally charged from my credit card
- [Resolved] Expedia - complain about not receiving any email of changes
- Expedia - flight to iceland via jetblue, mechanical failure, customer service failure