Expedia / expedia elite plus customer service
Expedia elite plus has been unable to apply a delta credit for a properly cancelled flight for a new reservation for the same passanger for the same travel route for the same airline. I've spoken with three (3) offshore (English is second language) representatives for over 2 hours listening to every note of pachabel's canon in d until I am about to scream. The two previous calls somehow mysteriously "dropped" after being on eternal hold.
Okay... Hurricane ike and delta... But why am I an elite plus member; don't they even answer the phones for the regular customers.
And... No direct way to speak up the chain of command... How convenient.
What has happened to expedia???
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - Illegally charged from my credit card
- [Resolved] Expedia - complain about not receiving any email of changes
- Expedia - flight to iceland via jetblue, mechanical failure, customer service failure
- Expedia - flight booking
- Expedia - travel service