EverHome Mortgage / Awful service

Phone: 904-281-6267

I requested a waiver for one day of late charges ($68) due to a scheduling conflict. I was told by the customer service manager Kenese Sonny' that 'in the 'REAL WORLD' that doesn't happen!

Va

Comments

• Tr
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I am currently being over Escrowed. And I have sent county documention proving it. I also got a lower premium rate on my Homeowners insurance, after they reassesed my Escrow account...and still nothing changed. I have spoken with them several times, but they seem to be looking at my situation with thier hands over thier eyes.They are refusing to accept that they are over Escrowing me.

They are robbing me...and probrably are robbing others as well...

• De
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Totally agree. My mortgage got sold to Everhome Mortgage last year. And they suck and have awful service. They are rude and do not know the ABC of Customer Service.

I finished school in the summer and was still looking for employment after graduation. All the while that I was in school, I never missed a payment and even though I was still unemployed, I continued to make timely payments. But when in November, I called to find them for alternatives and to ask them to lower my interest rate, they were so rude and although by then the government had interwened and had lowered all the rates to abysmal levels they would not budge. In fact, in response to my phone enquiry they then sent me an e-mail stating that I was delinquent when I have never ever missed a payment or even been late.

For anybody looking for a mortgage, don't use them and if possible have a clause in your mortgage that they cannot sell your mortgage to Everhome.