Europcar — unfair charge
Germany, Nuremberg, North europcar office.the car ordered via economycar rentals (cheaper sub-contractor)-now they work with europcar.
Excess protection purchased via economycar. I have stated very clearly to eropcar representative when picking the car up that I DO NOT need excess waiver. She has special pin with Britain flag, implying she understands, at least simple, English words. After all, hurrying up, I did not check the receipt.
When returning the car, nobody to speak with. Blunt europcar representative does not understand straight logical arguments. They took my economycar voucher with all payment details on the 1st day, and when I returned the car they said that the voucher has gone.
yes, after 9 days.Now dealing with company customer service, wasting my time.
1st time such a bad experience with seemingly western company.
Res. N: [protected]
Mietvertag (rental contract)) [protected]
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me