Europcar / payment not refunded

1 Lisbon Downtown, Portugal

On 8th of October I booked a car for 1 day (9th-10th of October) and paid €46.30 on their website. When I went there to pick up my car they asked me my credit card for the deposit. However I had only debit cards and also my parents' credit card. They told me it is not possible to use these cards and that's why I couldn't pick up the car. Then I asked for refund and they stated they will refund my money. After 2 days I checked my credit card receipt and noticed they charged me twice instead of refunding it. Then I went their place and asked for the refund again, they just gave me an email address and told that I should send an email about this situation. I sent and two days after this mail they refunded one of these 46 euros. I waited one more week and sent a new email again. But no one replied my request and for the last 1 and half month I have been waiting for this refund. When I visit them they just tell me there is nothing to do and ask me to wait one more week for the email. In conclusion, I rigorously suggest that do not rent a car from this company.

Reservation number: [protected]