Euroflorist België / Fake order
On Nov 30th,
I received an email from Euroflorist, claiming I made an online order to be delivered to:
Nom: Mme Helena Verstraete
Adresse: Gentsesteenweg 443
Code postal: 1080
I emailed Euroflorist to explain that I was living in Asia, never placed the order and do not even know the lady the order will be delivered to.
They refused to admit and claimed it was a credit card fraud.
As the phone number of the person who placed the order was in the email I called the person living in Belgium, who admitted that he placed the order and he knew the lady he ordered the flowers for.
The coincidence in here being that the person has in fact the exact same name as me and an email address that is somehow "relatively" close to mine.
Despite all evidence, Euroflorist denies any wrong-doing from them and still claims I am the one who has ordered the flowers and they intend to charge my credit card accordingly.
More Euroflorist België Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flower
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - wrong item delivered. would not deliver correct item nor give money back for their mistake.
- eflorist.com - goods not as advertised 
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- E-Florist-Inc - Do not order from them - it is a scam!