eureka forbes/water purifier-Robot / not attending coplaints even after repeated calls

1 India Review updated:

Sir, I bought eureka forbes water purifier -Robot on 10.4.08 From the time of installation it gave trouble and not working. so after 10times of calling, on 30.4.08 they changed it with new one.
Now the new one not working from 17.07.08.
i rang up on20th, 24th, 27, 28, 29, & today 30th july08. Each time what they are saying is "sorry sir, today we will attend" But nobody turned up. Iam spending Daily Rs.50.00 to purchase mineral water from 17th07.08., in addition to cost for repeated phone calls.this gives me mental torture also. When I enquired my friends they also have similar experience. This is the last step Iam doing With patience

Rm

Comments

• Rs
      16th of Nov, 2011

I purchased a water purifier model reviva more than six months back. During purchase they told me that three free service will be given. Till Today no body has come for service. I was out of station for the last 22 days. after that when I put out the machine it is not working. Today I lodged a complained to your office at Ramapuram, Chennai. Till 5.30 pm nobody has come for service. When I rang up your office no body picked up the phone. Kindly arrange some body to repair the machine because of this I struggle a lot and has to purchase water from out side.
    My address: Mr Sundar Raman, C/o. R.S. Mani, Plot No. 1, Door No. 2/347 Selvalakshmi Gardens, AGS Colony Phase 3rd,
    Mugalivakam, Chennai 600125. Ph:22522378, Cell:9884357024.
    Your immediate action is required. I agree your product are good but services are very bad.

• Aq
      10th of May, 2012

AQUAGUARD WATER PURIFIER - CUSTOMER: S.SATYANARAYANA, MIG-8, "Sree Ganesh", Third Stage, KHB Lasyout, Kuempunagar, Mysore-570023; purchased aquaguard on 15-08-2011; Performance: Not Satisfactory.
    PRESENTLY, ONLY THE OUTLET IS FULLY BUSY THROWING OUT WASTE WATER IN A ONTINUOUS STREAM. BUT WATEER IS NOT FILLED INTO THE TANK TO OUR SATISFACTION. EVEN AFTER 1-3 HOURS, THE TANK IS NOT FILLED. ANY NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS GO WASTE. COMPLAINED TO SALES PERSON, mR. VASU. COMPLAINED TO VASU AS WELL AS MR. RA VI, AND NOBODY TURNED UP. GIVE PROMINENCE TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. S.SATYANARAYANA

15th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

3rd of Jun, 2012

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Pa
      6th of Aug, 2012

I am residing in Alapakkam, Porur in chennai.I have recommended Eureka forbes water purifier to my neighbor. Based on my recommendations he immediately given the payment same day Rs.14, 000/- on 02.08.2012. That sales guy told on the same day it will be installed. But till today its not been installed ie 06.08.12. Neither the sales guy(ARUN) who sold the machine nor his manager(YESU RAJA)is picking my call. The machine is lying in our house for the past 4 days. Really Euereka service is tooooooo bad. I have asked for refund of the money paid. Call call me on 9597188555

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2012

I purchased Aqua Sure crystal water purifire on 02.09.2011 Sr. BD10-8047372 BCOE from your authorized dealer M/s Urvarsi sales (P) ltd, Patna . From the date of installation no one your maintenance service provider person visited as per the purchase warranty card as provided to me. On list after sale service provider of Patna is 1st. floor, Arya Kumar Road, Machhuatoli Patna-800004 telephone number -0612-2664244, 2684583, 2662022 But these telephone number do not exist. Even person contact of the your authorized sales dealer did not responded.
    What should I do . Go to the consumer forum for such false assurance of after sales service.-Rajni Verma, Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, HIG Housing Bahadurpur, Patna-26

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2012

I have already written my complaint as above in the name of Rajni verma.
    Would you kindly help me by arranging to send the after sales service personnel for attending the water purifier.
    My Home address is- Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, .HIG Housing, Bhuthnath Road, Patna-800026. If you are unable to do so Please let me know, I shall protest against your after sales service commitment before the consumer forum. And try to aware the other buyers
    for such thing so that they must be warned about your sweet commitment.
    Rajni Verma

4th of Sep, 2012

Dear Mr. Pavanan

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have made a note of your contact details and will contact you to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at info@eurekaforbes.com

4th of Sep, 2012

Dear Ms. Verma

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your phone number so that we can look into the matter quickly.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at info@eurekaforbes.com

• Di
      25th of Mar, 2013

I am Rejesh Tejnani having eukeka forbes product water purifier Model Booster, theat is under contract no.18391955. The machine is not working i have made complaint several times a complaint no i having theat i have made in 8the, Feb, 2013, no.70121073 and one more complaint i have made theat is on 12the of Feb, 13 no.7016712 but no body revert back please help me how to tacke theere companies theat is making only big big commitments. I want to book thee complaint in consumer court please help me for same.
    Thanks looking for your kind cooperation
    Rajesh Tejnani