ETSY — incorrect order sent
On the 11/10/18 I placed an order with this company for a piece of word art. They replied more or less straight away but I noticed that I had incorrectly spelt one of the words. I emailed them back and asked for this to be changed. They said there would be a £2 fee for this which I felt was a bit odd, however they changed it and sent me an updated copy which I said was ok. However, when I received my order it was the incorrect one. I have emailed them but they have ignored this. It is a present and I am most upset by this. I find it amazing that when placing an order they would get back to me within minutes but when asking for something to be rectified I am just ignored. I would appreciate it if you could look into this for me as I feel this is unacceptable.
Alison Watts Transaction ID [protected]
Updated by awatts, Oct 21, 2018
Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you
More ETSY Complaints & Reviews
- ETSY - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- ETSY - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- ETSY - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- Etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- ETSY - wig
- Etsy.com - the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule 
- ETSY - google lookup
- Etsy.com - prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
- ETSY - order# 1447817113