ETourandTravel / No such travel agency

I was offered the 7 day and 6 nights orlando florida and3 night accommodations in daytona beach area. THEY ALREADY GOT $250.00 OF MY MONEY. My daughter talked to someone at the phone# they have listed on there purchase conformation letter[protected]. I decided I could not afford to go because of gas prices and a rental car also a few other things. When my daughter called and talked to them they said I was screwed more or less because I had and obligation to them and they would take the rest of the money out of my account. Now they wont I changed my account. When they go to get another payment boy will they surprised! They will not get the last $150.00 they are expecting. I know$250.00 is a lot of money to me and a lot of other people at least they did not get it all. I will not ever let this happen again. I have learned my lesson.

Comments

Lo
  3rd of May, 2009

I am an employee of ETourandTravel INC. and I've worked there for about two years. We offer you a 15 day money back guarentee witht the vacation, past that it is bought and paid for. If you wanted to cancel the future payments on your account all you had to do was call your card company and inform them it is not necessary to change your account information but to each his own. We are a credible buisness and I'm curious why you would title your post "No such travel agency" when your complaint is that you decided to cancel the package? Just because you are not a cautious consumer does not make us a fraudulent buisness. And also if by chance your pkg is still active, it includes a rental car I noticed that was one of your complaints.

An
  10th of Apr, 2010

I got a call saying I had won a trip to disney with my partner and two more people of my choice. And I was offered the 7 day and 6 nights orlando florida and3 night accommodations in daytona beach area plus a trip to mexico. I should have felt it was too good to be true. Now they've got $298.00 OF MY MONEY. And when I wanted to cancel the whole thing on the same day, the lady on the phone just went from being sweet to rude...she gave me my confirmation number and then hung up. I had my credit card account locked so they can't take any more money from me. I hope this kind of scam will never ever fall on me again.