Etisalatscam

Dear etisalat team, My name is sukhvinder, I am working in emax electronics Lamcy branch, I took I phone plus 64gb gray color from etisalat head office in april month at the time of etisalat promotion 180aed per month, but after one month I am gating Calles from 101 & etisalat customer services department which I have to pay some pending bill for [protected] which is not my number, then I visited nearest al nahda branch, they made a one complaint for me (complaint number [protected]) & etisalat person show my all document showing on this number which is not related to me, Now yesterday again I got Call from etisalat, & asking pending bill amount for this number [protected] which is 4000 about & I went etisalat main branch near union metro station, they told me to go nearest police station, I went bur Dubai police station & muraka bad police station also but I did not get better reply from etisalat, Please do the needful with this matter with high priority & find the all attachment & below mails for proof, Your kind assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated & kindly check this issue & please revert back. Thanks & Regards, Sukhvinder singh [protected], [protected]

Su