Etisalatetisalat rewards program

Dear Sir,
My complaint registered as : [T201604110D51S010Z6685949] is regarding the response of the customer service of your product: Etisalat Loyalty or Etisalat rewards at: [protected]@etisalat.ae
Check the below mail and their reply to my complain regarding the unstoppable SMS i am receiving from them for a product i did not register for and i don't want especially that i started to ask them for support after that 101 customer service was not able to assist me, i am sure that Etisalat has records of my call for support.

This below, was my email to them after my call to 101
--- Original Message ---
On April 11, 2016 at 8:14 PM, "G M" wrote:
Dear Sir,
I am trying to stop the SMS for the "Etisalat Rewards Member" on one of my 2 mobiles with Etisalat as operator and am not successful.
I tried everything, blocked it twice and receive the block confirmation and still...nothing seems to stop it.
I even called the service center, he was not able to help me, at all...
on the contrary he asked me to unblock and re-block as if i was now working for Etisalat...

Please note that i am very unsatisfied with this service and i want it to stop.
i never filled any document stating i accept to be in this reward program, kindly help me in stopping it.

The reply from rewards was re-sending me to 101:
Dear Member

Thank you for being an Etisalat Rewards Member

In response to your email, you are requested to call 101 customer service in order to assist you.

If you have any queries, suggestions or any account related issues, please do not hesitate to call our Toll Free No. 800 6673 and we will be happy to assist. Our working hours are from Saturday to Thursday, 09:00 to 21:00. You can also reach us on [protected]@etisalat.ae. To know more about Etisalat Rewards please visit www.etisalatrewards.ae.

Yours sincerely,

Etisalat Rewards

As an unsatisfied customer i replied the following:
Sir,
Your automatic reply is not acceptable to resolve a challenge, this is not service.
I am not a member and don't want to adhere to your service, if you check it you will see that there is no information filled.
If you had read my mail, then you would have known that i already called 101 customer service and they were inefficient to handle this issue.
Furthermore, i don't want to know more about Etisalat Rewards except that i don't want to receive your SMS.

and received this great customer service reply and support below:
On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Etisalat Loyalty eMail wrote:
Dear Member

Thank you for being an Etisalat Rewards Member

In response to your email, kindly be informed we understood your email from first time and as we advised you earlier you are requested to call 101 mobile section in order to assist you.

Yours sincerely,

Etisalat Rewards

So, they understood from the first time...
still, If they understood my mail from the first time (wrong attitude already from a customer service) then they should not start their reply by thanking me for being a member which i am not!
second if they understood it, they should not ask me again to call 101 since 101 were not able to help me, of this i have also informed them and still i receive the same reply.

This is for your information and maybe assistance.

George Maragel