Etisalat / 300% bonus on recharge promotion
Etisalat is requested to look into the 2 complaints and resolve them asap.
1. Please register my complaint that Etisalat's 300% offer is unethical, cheats people out of their original balance. Etisalat, being a giant is not expected to resort to scamming their customers.
As per the brochure and the sms received, the bonus amount has a limited validity period and can be used for calls and sms to international destinations only. When I have called home, I found that AED 58 was deducted from the main balance of AED 243~245 to AED 185, while the bonus remained intact at AED75. On contacting Etisalat Service Centre at MCC and calling 101, I was advised that first the main balance would be reduced to zero and then the bonus could be used. How can you consume AED 250 in 5 days to use your bonus of AED 75?
The above usage condition is not stated in the brochure and as the offer has a limited validity and usage, it is understood that the bonus should reduce first and then over-runs should be deducted from the main balance.
I object to losing the AED58~60 and want Etisalat to credit the amount to my main balance. The same amount after crediting may be deducted from the bonus granted by Etisalat.
2. I have called 101 to register a complaint and the person did not follow Etisalat's Code of Practice which requires a Unique Reference Number to be given for each complaint despite clearly requesting him to do so. Instead he tried to sell promotion packages for HP.
More Etisalat Complaints & Reviews
- Etisalat - anonumous calls from isd code +92 
- Etisalat - extra billing 
- Etisalat Elife - cancellation charges 
- Etisalat UAE - billed for unrequested spam services 
- Etisalat - etisalat is stealing credit for iphone 3g 
- Etisalat - poor customer support and disjointed teams
- Etisalat - etisalat elife
- Etisalat - broadband
- Etisalat - rubbish service
- Etisalat - elife service charges