Etihad Group Of Companies / received job proposal from etihad group of companies, is it fake or real?

1 Sharjha, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello sir.. I received a job offer from etihad group of companies, for the post of civil engineer, they are offering me 5500aed. With all facilities provided by company.. They demanded me passport copy and photos to upload on their website for the further process.. Kindly tell me is it fake or real... I received email and also sms on my cell number about job offer by etihad group of companies. Pix are attached about details of phone number from I received sms. And I received email from (ert@etihadgroupofcompanies.com)

• Jagdish kundalwal's Response, Aug 26, 2018

I got job offer letter from Below email address. I am requesting you to please provide me that is it fake or genuine.
    Email address from which I got job offer letter : ert@etihadgroupofcompanies.com

Mj
Aug 1, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      6th of Aug, 2018

I also received a job offer the same is your. Is it fake or real any information about it. Please tell me about this.

• Di
      10th of Sep, 2018

@Farhan Saleh Its 100% fake. Company has not head office on Ground I confirmed by my brother living in UAE. Totally fake website.

• Ut
      5th of Oct, 2018

@Farhan Saleh Kya aap ne apply kiya tha is k liye?

• So

@Farhan Saleh cruitment Team

Thats fake

15th of Oct, 2018

@Dilawar0312 Main ny adress manga mail kr k to khty pakistan mai office ni hai .Dubai ka adress ye hai.
    Dear Applicant,
    Office Location: Expo2020 site - Dubai UAE and if you wish to talk to our team member, then visit our website and request a call back.

• Mj
      7th of Aug, 2018

I also received job offer as same from ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES ... kindly tell me are is true or fake...? i shall be very thankful to you.

7th of Aug, 2018

@M.junaid Did you apply through any job seeking website or through any consultant. Because I think I applied for a job through consultant from Islamabad and I received a whatsapp msg from them in which they mentioned about a mail that a company will send it to me. I it is a fraud. One of my friends living in Dubai call this company and ask about a job and that person reply that we have not any any vacant position for civil engineer it may be a scam.

12th of Sep, 2018

@M.junaid I am also receive offer letter? How can believe? Fake and real ? By email
    0096561187036 WhatsApp me replies about
    Etihad airways company

18th of Oct, 2018

@Farhan Saleh @Farhan now this company phone number is incorrect, because my cousin who lived in Dubai call this company contact number but this number is incorrect .

• Gr
      8th of Aug, 2018

Hi, i'm from INDIA, i'm Also receive the same offer from this company.
    kindly any one clarify it.

• Af

@grgkrishna Bro this is [censored] don't applyy

3rd of Sep, 2018

@grgkrishna Me bhi India se hu .apko kabh pata chala company fake hai.medical test Kara ya tha kya aapne yeh bataye muze.please brother tell me

@Aftab khan 1992 how did you know that its fake

@Muhammad Shuaib Khan kindly give me suggestion should I go for medical or not

15th of Oct, 2018

@Muhammad Shuaib Khan I am also recieved offer and i am also the medical test procedure but now im so confused what i do now

• Zu
      19th of Oct, 2018

@Muhammad Shuaib Khan I am zulqurnain Haider I live in Pakistan advice to you you should go to medical

• Af
      10th of Aug, 2018

Ajj me Rahila lab gaya medical ke liye 9000 Rs jama karwa dye thanx to God q ke me ne rat ko pag chek kiya waha per is fraud ke bre me bataya me ajj subh wapas gaya or medical cancel krwa ke pese wapas le liyee

11th of Sep, 2018

@Aftab khan 1992 Bhai mjse rabta kro abi please maine b paisy da diye hain 03117810020

@Aftab khan 1992 Yr mjse contact kro mai ne b paisy da diye hain

• Mr
      11th of Sep, 2018

@Aftab khan 1992 Aftab bhai ap ne medical kesy cancel krwa k pesy wapis lye. Kindly rep kren eska bht se logon ne pesy bank mein jma krwaye hain they are all worried about their money

12th of Sep, 2018

@Aftab khan 1992 how to cancel medical test?

17th of Sep, 2018

@Aftab khan 1992 Bro apko ksy PTA chla k ye co fraud h. Many abi medical Ni krwaya.

12th of Oct, 2018

@Kash028 Bhai yeh fake hai or plz br br mjy call mt kren mehrbani hogi

@Kash028 bhai how did you know its fake

10th of Aug, 2018

@aftab khan 1992 Tnks but how you discover that.

• Ah
      11th of Aug, 2018

Salam Bhai, Bhai ye fake company hai dubai Mai Inka koi office nhi hai or inki website Jo in KY clients ka naam Diya wa hai mainy unsy direct baat ki hai unho ny saaf saaf boldiya KY ye fake hai or paisy deny ki koi zarurt nhi hai

@Ahmed Raza Apki kis sy bat hoe ha wahan

20th of Aug, 2018

Al Hamdu lilah im selected for this big company for my luck thank you Ert

best regard Jasim Din

26th of Aug, 2018

@Jasim Arbab bro log keh rahy hain k ye fake hai kia ye fake hai k nai

27th of Aug, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Bahi jan yai fake company to. Ni ha???

• Ak
      27th of Aug, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Yar apko mila koi ticket waghara k nae?

• Ro

@Jasim Arbab HELLO DEAR KIA AP KO KOI TICKET YA ETC AISA KXH RECIEVE HOWA

• Ro
      29th of Aug, 2018

@Jasim Arbab HELLO DEAR AP KO TICKET WAGERA KXH RECV HOWA ??

12th of Sep, 2018

@Jasim Arbab apko visa mila bhai?

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2018

@Jasim Arbab bro apse medical test k bad koi bank statement li thi kya enhon ne??

• Da

@Jasim Arbab bhai can u plz contact me 03411313743 my whtasapp no
    enhon ne apse koi bank statement li hai kya?? or medical report k bad kya process hai please ap bata sakty hain?

18th of Sep, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Please let us know when you join this company, it will be a great help for others.
    If not then MUST it will save others to save money from this scam.
    Thanks.

22nd of Sep, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Dear, kindly brief me how can you apply in this company and also it is fake or not?
    i had also received the job offer letter. what can i do?
    kindly contact me on my email address: umerzahid50@gmail.com

23rd of Sep, 2018

@umerzahid It is fake. Company, they will ask you to do medical which is not required after completion if medical BSP they will not contact you so please ignore it.

23rd of Sep, 2018

@mhussain Today i have received BSP Coupon from mail. They ask to do medical test from Rahila Lab . what can i do ?
    i am confused to saw other coments on this sites.

23rd of Sep, 2018

@mhussain Dont do any test called BSP, as per my information no such test required in UAE.
    Save your money and let other know ahout this fake company.

23rd of Sep, 2018

@mhussain In which, include different medical tests (blood test). They ask to submit Rs.9000/= in faysal bank to Rahila Lab for these test. But one thing medical is required for Dubai. am i right?

27th of Sep, 2018

@umerzahid Medical is required only from authorised medical lab approved by UAE govt. It is fake dont waste your money

2nd of Oct, 2018

@Jasim Arbab jasim bi apko visa ticket sb mila ha kya visa p protector to lgwao pta chly end ma sb scam ta

• Fe
      3rd of Oct, 2018

@Jasim Arbab bhai apko milgaya tw mujhe dhika tw do kia medical karwaya he apne

8th of Oct, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Brother contact me plz on 03038157757. I need help from you.

• Mr

@Jasim Arbab Dear brother send me your WhatsApp number

16th of Oct, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Are you sure ERT is real ? And you want to go there?

• Wa

@Jasim Arbab +923047811487 Contact me at this number Also have whatsapp

17th of Oct, 2018

@Jasim Arbab Bhai jan article# Fifth parho offer letter me us me ap se 2500 AED monthly cutting karne hain ap ki pay itni ha ?

17th of Oct, 2018

@umerzahid I got the same procedure, in short i submitted my 9500 rupees in islamabad with those mother[censored]ers then i verified the company by some of my friends in Dubai, that's fake, the i went to the [censored]ing lab with 10+ friends and received my money by a fight. Those are all a scam. Fake mother[censored]ers.

17th of Oct, 2018

@adnan yazdani Please Please Please spread the message and aware your all muslims non muslims friends as a human being to escape from this scam, this is totally fake, there is no office in Dubai, even you can try their contact number that's unable to connect all the time, it's very crucial timing for an unemployed person to submit such great amount of money with the mother[censored]ers impostors.

18th of Oct, 2018

@adnan yazdani Hey i also recieve same email or sms
    from ETD Grp.
    Passport or pictures mang rhe hain mjh se ab or dashboard bna kr dia ha ik mjhe login id or pass.. bhidia ha plx guide me
    # 03121225455

• Sy
      28th of Aug, 2018

Hi friends i have also received Job offer letter or Medical Test from Rahila Lab. When i reached at rahila Lab for information, A Lady told me its True but I don't know about right or wrong.

29th of Aug, 2018

Please tell me this company true or fake
    I am from India.
    Email I'd .tarundsj@gmail.com

See please

@tarun kumar 123 i also recieve the same

• En
      31st of Aug, 2018

it may be scam ... i received the same

• Na

Dear Sir,
    I received a job offer from ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES, for the post of Civil Forman they are offering me 4500AED. with all facilities provided by company. Kindly tell me is it fake or real. Pix are attached about details of phone number from I received sms.

• Pr
      11th of Oct, 2018

@Nawabali What will u do after receive job offer letter bcoz I also receive.

• Gg
      31st of Aug, 2018

ye log Bulgaria country sofia city se rahekar joot moot ka site banaya our website totaly fraud... PO box mention pe hi galat hai. Its pure 100% FAKE FAKE FAKE hai...

3rd of Sep, 2018

@ggbalaji27 Where are brother from..

How you know this is fake company

Still I am not understand
    How they get money from me
    If I do medical test.
    Please Explain me

• St
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I also have job offer from etihad group of companies as computer operator. Then i checked their website domain whose created in april 2018. Check it

@Starboy123 so What do you think bro its fake or not ple reply

3rd of Sep, 2018

Good job.where are you from

After they send you Offer latter and after they will tell you go to medical center for test.
    Please no go medical test OK

Good night

14th of Oct, 2018

@tarun kumar 123 but why u are saying like this... are u having some experience ?

Etihad Group Of Companies - Enquiry regarding job offer letter
    Dubai
    etihadgroupofcompanies.com

Hi,
    i got job offer letter from etihad group of companies, dubai.
    email id from which i got job offer letter : ert@etihadgroupofcompanies.com
    i am requesting you to please verify email id from which i got job offer letter is genuine or fake ?

please help.

17th of Oct, 2018

@Jagdish kundalwal All bro please job offer letter me fifth article read karen ye company fake nahi hai balke wahan ja ker ap ki pay se every month 2500AED deduct karen ge so please offer letter sign kerne se pehle ye zarror zehen me rakhna

• Mw

@Abdul1112 ye deduction ka matlab nhi, ye salary offer ki he

4th of Sep, 2018

I also have job offer from etihad group of companies as computer operator.

@Munna Nomi II Now what are you do

• As

@Munna Nomi II Thats it
    Me also got this Job offer letter, but i want know its true or fake.
    Please kindly reply my Pakistani and Indian bro

27th of Sep, 2018

@Ashfaq Ahmed Fake company dont apply

• Pr
      11th of Oct, 2018

@Munna Nomi II Hi, what will u do after job letter receiving ?

4th of Sep, 2018

Today I've also recvd a sms and email from same compny, , , anybody have any authentic source that the company is fraud or genuine????

• Na
      5th of Sep, 2018

its a scam website pls check from this site https://www.scamadviser.com

• Al
      6th of Sep, 2018

I also received same email. They demand for the scanned copy of passport and pasport size photograph. Suggest me its fake or real

@Aliooo Real? Fake ?
    I'm also same

• As

@Aliooo Muje bhi Same yehi Mail aya hy

Muje Fake lag raha hy

6th of Sep, 2018

Bhai koi batya ga ye real hai ya FAKE .
    mujhe bi offer letter mela hai...
    ert@etihadgroupofcompanies.com.
    please tell me any one
    my whatsup no. +923156087442 or adnanahmad74657@gmail.com

• Ha
      24th of Sep, 2018

@Adnan Ahmad dear also i recieved this type of letter, if any body know about this (fake or real) please inform me on my whtsap 03313559234