Etihad Group of Companiesjob proposal received please confirm either it is fake or real

LETTER IS AS UNDER

ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES CONGRATULATE THE LUCKY CANDIDATE WHO UPLOAD THERE RESUME ON JOB SEEKING WEBSITE!

Dear Naseer Ahmed,
we are hereby to inform you that you applied for a job on job seeking website, we went through your resume, because of which the ERT (Etihad Recruitment Team) are highly impressed with your background and approach and would love to formally offer you a position as a Assistant Accountant at Etihad Group of Companies, by considering your resume that you have uploaded on job seeking website.

We would like to inform you that you were shortlisted by the Etihad Group Of Companies, established in Dubai - United Arab Emirates since 2001.

We would like to point out that the Etihad Group of Companies, set out with the goal of providing Job opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai with free visa, free air ticket, free accommodation, free quality food and also free medical Insurance in Dubai. We are happy to inform you that, you have been selected as a Assistant Accountant and we offering you 3000 AED Salary per month and all other benefits / terms & conditions are mentioned in below::
Benefits / Terms & Conditions
Designation Assistant Accountant.
Salary 3000 AED per month.
Job Responsibilities
Period of Contract Two (2) year/s (renewable).
Place of Employment Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Employment Visa Provided by the company.
Air Ticket Joining and return air ticket after completion of two year contract provided by the company.
Working Hours Eight (8) hours daily, Six (6) day/s a week.
Over Time As per UAE labor law.
Accommodation Provided by the company.
Food Provided by the company.
Water, Electricity and Gas Provided by the company.
Medical & Insurance in Dubai Provided by the company.
Transportation Provided by the company.
Annual Leave Thirty (30) day/s with salary after 1 year.
All other terms & conditions shall be in accordance with UAE labor laws.

IF YOU ACCEPT OUR JOB PROPOSAL THEN PLEASE CLICK BELOW BUTTON
ACCEPT JOB PROPOSAL

Note: Please accept our job proposal with in three (3) day/s for further process, otherwise your application will be reject / cancel.

Thank you, we hope you have a great day!
Best Regards
ERT (Etihad Recruitment Team)

© Copyright 2018 etihadgroupofcompanies.com

Etihad Group Of Companies Headquarters
P.O.Box: 212851 Dubai - UAE

Nn
Nov 22, 2018

Comments

•   Nov 25, 2018

100% fake

•   Nov 25, 2018

[censored] them, they are making fool others. Please inform to any legal authority to stop them.

•   Nov 25, 2018

ComplaintsBoard.com uses cookies. By using this website you are agreeing to our Cookies Policy.

User1543210957

Search for a business or a product
    CATEGORIES FAQ PHOTOS SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
    Building, Construction Etihad Group Of Companies Customer Service received job proposal from etihad group of companies, is it fake or real?
    Etihad Group Of Companies / received job proposal from etihad group of companies, is it fake or real?
    1 Sharjha, United Arab Emirates Review updated: Nov 24, 2018
    373 comments
    etihadgroupofcompanies.com
    Hello sir.. I received a job offer from etihad group of companies, for the post of civil engineer, they are offering me 5500aed. With all facilities provided by company.. They demanded me passport copy and photos to upload on their website for the further process.. Kindly tell me is it fake or real... I received email and also sms on my cell number about job offer by etihad group of companies. Pix are attached about details of phone number from I received sms. And I received email from ([protected]@etihadgroupofcompanies.com)

Jagdish kundalwal's Response, Aug 26, 2018
    I got job offer letter from Below email address. I am requesting you to please provide me that is it fake or genuine.
    Email address from which I got job offer letter : [protected]@etihadgroupofcompanies.com

Sohail Ghakkar's Response, Oct 22, 2018
    I received email you are selected as accountant in Etihad group of companies is it real or fake

Mj M.J Engineering Aug 1, 2018
    More Etihad Group Of Companies Complaints & Reviews
    Etihad Group Of Companies - fake company, fake job offers, fake communication [18]
    Etihad Group Of Companies - medical test [11]
    Etihad Group Of Companies - got a job offer without any interviews... [4]
    Etihad Group Of Companies - received job proposal want to confirm is it fake or true? [4]
    Etihad Group Of Companies - guys listen to me carefully [4]
    EtihadGroupOfCompanies.com - Ooffering fake jobs
    Etihad Group Of Companies - fake job offers
    Etihad Group Of Companies - job proposal received please confirm either it is fake or real [2]
    Etihad Group Of Companies - job offer
    Etihad Group Of Companies - fake job offers
    Comments
    Fa Farhan Saleh 6th of Aug, 2018
    I also received a job offer the same is your. Is it fake or real any information about it. Please tell me about this.

Di Dilawar0312 10th of Sep, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Its 100% fake. Company has not head office on Ground I confirmed by my brother living in UAE. Totally fake website.

Ut Utban Dar 5th of Oct, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Kya aap ne apply kiya tha is k liye?

So Sohaib Ali Siddiqui 11th of Oct, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh cruitment Team

Thats fake

Ab Abdul Mannan cheema 15th of Oct, 2018
    @Dilawar0312 Main ny adress manga mail kr k to khty pakistan mai office ni hai .Dubai ka adress ye hai.
    Dear Applicant,
    Office Location: Expo2020 site - Dubai UAE and if you wish to talk to our team member, then visit our website and request a call back.

Na Naveedansari 30th of Oct, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Please tell me One Real Story who was the Victum of that Compnay ...and i also request who was become fool or made a Victum by Etihad group of Compny So Please Share your Valueable Exprience That is Guidance and Role model For US...i have also Recive the Email 5500AED ...Share your EXperirnce Please

Mu Muhammad Ubayd 31st of Oct, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh this is fake
    koi be bahir ki company apna account number nahi deti aur ye account number Faysal bank ki Hyderabad Branch ka number ha na ke Karachi ya UAE ka

Ik i.khan 1st of Nov, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Hahaha yeh Haram ky Billy sirf medical ky pesay harapty Hy or ager AP or bi intrust show karo tho yeh Haram zady tm say is bi pesay harapny ki koshish krty Hy.

Sh Shahid iqbal1122 11th of Nov, 2018
    @Muhammad Ubayd Kiny send me the account numbers on [protected]@gmail.com so that i can take any legal action against them

Mu Muhammad Nouman 13th of Nov, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh i also have offer for job in web developer should i processed or not

Ai Ainul Hadi Ansari 19th of Nov, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Today im also received this type of msg on my mobile number when i was in market and when i came back to my home and see my email and gether some knowledge about ethiad on google then i was shoked to see this website and read about so many complain about this [censored] msg or email and just say what the [censored]
    And thanks to Allah to save me im needy person for job and if i dont search on google for information then i will surely apply and give them my other information shukar allahmdullilah for save me

Sa Sadaf Amjad 20th of Nov, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh i also received this text on my cell no and also an email.

He Helper1820 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh Its totally fake search website on whois.com, you will get the result. This website is registered in 2018 and location is Panama.

Sa Sajid Malik 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Shahid iqbal1122 i had forwd you mail

Go GoharR 22nd of Nov, 2018
    @i.khan bro ager main nay apna passport upload kr diya ha tow??? is it serious

Mj M.junaid 7th of Aug, 2018
    I also received job offer as same from ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES ... kindly tell me are is true or fake...? i shall be very thankful to you.

Fa Farhan Saleh 7th of Aug, 2018
    @M.junaid Did you apply through any job seeking website or through any consultant. Because I think I applied for a job through consultant from Islamabad and I received a whatsapp msg from them in which they mentioned about a mail that a company will send it to me. I it is a fraud. One of my friends living in Dubai call this company and ask about a job and that person reply that we have not any any vacant position for civil engineer it may be a scam.

Ma Majidzia32 12th of Sep, 2018
    @M.junaid I am also receive offer letter? How can believe? Fake and real ? By email
    [protected] WhatsApp me replies about
    Etihad airways company

Ta Tauqeer 18th of Oct, 2018
    @Farhan Saleh @Farhan now this company phone number is incorrect, because my cousin who lived in Dubai call this company contact number but this number is incorrect .

Sy Syed Muhammad Inshal Hashmi 6th of Nov, 2018
    @Tauqeer Brother I’ve also received email and offer latter if you don’t mind could you tell me about this company is it real or fake ?

Ma Marzia waqas 24th of Nov, 2018
    @Tauqeer You r right it is fake no .fake company .logon KO baywaqoof Bana rahy hen

Gr grgkrishna 8th of Aug, 2018
    Hi, i'm from INDIA, i'm Also receive the same offer from this company.
    kindly any one clarify it.

Af Aftab khan 1992 10th of Aug, 2018
    @grgkrishna Bro this is [censored] don't applyy

Ta tarun kumar 123 3rd of Sep, 2018
    @grgkrishna Me bhi India se hu .apko kabh pata chala company fake hai.medical test Kara ya tha kya aapne yeh bataye muze.please brother tell me

@Aftab khan 1992 how did you know that its fake

@Muhammad Shuaib Khan kindly give me suggestion should I go for medical or not

Sh Shoaib Aslam 15th of Oct, 2018
    @Muhammad Shuaib Khan I am also recieved offer and i am also the medical test procedure but now im so confused what i do now

Zu Zulqurnain Haider 19th of Oct, 2018
    @Muhammad Shuaib Khan I am zulqurnain Haider I live in Pakistan advice to you you should go to medical

Bh Bhatti2277 24th of Oct, 2018
    @Muhammad Shuaib Khan Bro ye fake hai ... in logo ne fake ko real kr k krne ki koshish ki hai...itni jaldi koi bhe process nhi hota hai...mere dubai me links hai me ne pta kya hai ... in ka cell number fake hai... po Box number bhee fake hai ... asal company Ethad Airwaysa hai.. koi zarorat nhi medical krwane ki in ka maqsad medcial k zaire paise loootna hai ... isi liee medical nhi kryeee plese ...

Jo Johnny Deppss 25th of Oct, 2018
    @Bhatti2277 Mera letter bhi aya ha. aur muja bhi medical kirwana ka kaha jaa rah ha. Dosto ma ya Case tiar kir ka FIA ka hawalay kir rah hoo. Muja bhi shaq ha ya fake ha. Un logo na medical Fees Bank account ma jama kirwana ka kaha ha. Bank account ka zarya un logo tak pouncha ja skta ha.

Us Usama javed 27th of Oct, 2018
    @Bhatti2277 Bro mrdical ke zariye paise kese lote ge ye ye apna medical center recomend karte ha leki. Sath sath ye agha khan hospital aur ek do hospital ka medical bhi accept karte ha..

Sa salman987 29th of Oct, 2018
    @Shoaib Aslam did u went through medical procedure through their suggested center or did it by yourself, i mean did you avail the coupon being provided by them for Rahila Research Labs did they accept that coupon(Rahila Research Labs)

Mu Muhammad Unar 29th of Oct, 2018
    @salman987 Bro contact me
    [protected]

Ze ZeeshanAhmed 31st of Oct, 2018
    @Muhammad Shuaib Khan ye medical ki hi company ha bahi, ye ap ko ik lab bta dain ge or kahin ge sirf us se hi medical karwana ha wo ap se 8 se 9 hazzar tak le lain ge us ke bad pher ap visa dhondhte raho

Ah ahmed.AD 31st of Oct, 2018
    @Shoaib Aslam ANY UPDATE ON THIS ???

Zi Zia Uddin Farooqui 1st of Nov, 2018
    @Johnny Deppss assalamualikum, ji bhai aap ney FIA ko diya ye case ya nahin, kia update hey aap k pass iss ki ab,

Kh Khan Farooqi 4th of Nov, 2018
    @Johnny Deppss Bilkul bahi agr yi fake hai to jis jis ko mail received howa hai about the job sab ni Facebook per ek group bana k share krna chyi

Ab AbuBakkar khan 7th of Nov, 2018
    @Shoaib Aslam U can tell me what happened after medical test procedure.

Gs GSAfridi 7th of Nov, 2018
    @Shoaib Aslam Now have u received visa and ticket .. or still waiting dear

Ad Adil awan7 12th of Nov, 2018
    @Khan Farooqi Facebook per Already page He yOu can cHeck

Ha Hafiza Muniba Khan 16th of Nov, 2018
    @Johnny Deppss I also got a message from them.. I think It's fake.

Fa Fairy Angel 17th of Nov, 2018
    @Muhammad Unar What happened after medical? Proved fake or not?

Sy Syeda Zehra Ali Zaidi 18th of Nov, 2018
    @Fairy Angel I got a mail.too kindly let me know either it's fake or real.

Jd jdboss 18th of Nov, 2018
    @Muhammad Shuaib Khan http://StartParttimeJob.com/?userid=136634

Fa Fahad Arif 19th of Nov, 2018
    @Zulqurnain Haider What you mean it's real

Ma mayah 20th of Nov, 2018
    @Johnny Deppss Great effort u must submit the case to FIA so, many innocent people can be saved by this [censored] and the bloody minds behind this must be punished

Mw M.waseem sajjad 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Shoaib Aslam Bhai ap complain kro rahila research center k khilaf sari game wohi chala rahe

Kh Khezar Rao 24th of Nov, 2018
    @salman987 Yes they did gave the option for medical test. I got my medical done from Raheela Lab.i have used the coupon and it worked.

Af Aftab khan 1992 10th of Aug, 2018
    Ajj me Rahila lab gaya medical ke liye 9000 Rs jama karwa dye thanx to God q ke me ne rat ko pag chek kiya waha per is fraud ke bre me bataya me ajj subh wapas gaya or medical cancel krwa ke pese wapas le liyee

Ka Kash028 11th of Sep, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Bhai mjse rabta kro abi please maine b paisy da diye hain [protected]

Ka Kash028 11th of Sep, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Yr mjse contact kro mai ne b paisy da diye hain

Mr Mr.insari 11th of Sep, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Aftab bhai ap ne medical kesy cancel krwa k pesy wapis lye. Kindly rep kren eska bht se logon ne pesy bank mein jma krwaye hain they are all worried about their money

Mu Mujaddad Hussainq 12th of Sep, 2018
    Best Best Advice +7 Votes
    @Aftab khan 1992 how to cancel medical test?

Sa Saqi123 17th of Sep, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Bro apko ksy PTA chla k ye co fraud h. Many abi medical Ni krwaya.

Ka Kash028 12th of Oct, 2018
    @Kash028 Bhai yeh fake hai or plz br br mjy call mt kren mehrbani hogi

@Kash028 bhai how did you know its fake

Sy Syed Safdar Ali 14th of Nov, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Yaar Paisy tu wapas nahi kar rahy wo aap ne kesy wapas liey kindly reply me or sms me [protected]

Mw M.waseem sajjad 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Aftab bhai ap log agar waha rehty hain to please rahila walo k khilaf complain kren kiu k yeh kafi logo ko bewakof bana rahe hain asal mujrim yehi hain..

Mw M.waseem sajjad 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Aftab khan 1992 Bhai ap rahila research center walo k khilaf complain kro yehi sari game chala rHe hain

Kh Khezar Rao 24th of Nov, 2018
    @Mr.insari i believe medical test is fine. as you are getting your health check done, so far no worries..

Fa Farhan Saleh 10th of Aug, 2018
    @aftab khan 1992 Tnks but how you discover that.

Ah Ahmed Raza 11th of Aug, 2018
    Salam Bhai, Bhai ye fake company hai dubai Mai Inka koi office nhi hai or inki website Jo in KY clients ka naam Diya wa hai mainy unsy direct baat ki hai unho ny saaf saaf boldiya KY ye fake hai or paisy deny ki koi zarurt nhi hai

@Ahmed Raza Apki kis sy bat hoe ha wahan

Ja Jasim Arbab 20th of Aug, 2018
    Al Hamdu lilah im selected for this big company for my luck thank you Ert

best regard Jasim Din

Mu Muhammad Zohaib 26th of Aug, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab bro log keh rahy hain k ye fake hai kia ye fake hai k nai

Mu Muhammad Abubakar 27th of Aug, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Bahi jan yai fake company to. Ni ha???

Ak Akmal1212 27th of Aug, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Yar apko mila koi ticket waghara k nae?

Ro rocki zobi 29th of Aug, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab HELLO DEAR KIA AP KO KOI TICKET YA ETC AISA KXH RECIEVE HOWA

Ro rocki zobi 29th of Aug, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab HELLO DEAR AP KO TICKET WAGERA KXH RECV HOWA ??

Mu Mujaddad Hussainq 12th of Sep, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab apko visa mila bhai?

Da daily new whatsapp status 17th of Sep, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab bro apse medical test k bad koi bank statement li thi kya enhon ne??

Da daily new whatsapp status 17th of Sep, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab bhai can u plz contact me [protected] my whtasapp no
    enhon ne apse koi bank statement li hai kya?? or medical report k bad kya process hai please ap bata sakty hain?

Um Umair . 18th of Sep, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Please let us know when you join this company, it will be a great help for others.
    If not then MUST it will save others to save money from this scam.
    Thanks.

Um umerzahid 22nd of Sep, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Dear, kindly brief me how can you apply in this company and also it is fake or not?
    i had also received the job offer letter. what can i do?
    kindly contact me on my email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Mh mhussain 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @umerzahid It is fake. Company, they will ask you to do medical which is not required after completion if medical BSP they will not contact you so please ignore it.

Um umerzahid 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @mhussain Today i have received BSP Coupon from mail. They ask to do medical test from Rahila Lab . what can i do ?
    i am confused to saw other coments on this sites.

Mh mhussain 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @mhussain Dont do any test called BSP, as per my information no such test required in UAE.
    Save your money and let other know ahout this fake company.

Um umerzahid 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @mhussain In which, include different medical tests (blood test). They ask to submit Rs.9000/= in faysal bank to Rahila Lab for these test. But one thing medical is required for Dubai. am i right?

Mh mhussain 27th of Sep, 2018
    @umerzahid Medical is required only from authorised medical lab approved by UAE govt. It is fake dont waste your money

Sa saadi9090 2nd of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab jasim bi apko visa ticket sb mila ha kya visa p protector to lgwao pta chly end ma sb scam ta

Fe feroz ahmed qureshi 3rd of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab bhai apko milgaya tw mujhe dhika tw do kia medical karwaya he apne

Ja Jahanzeb Awan 8th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Brother contact me plz on [protected]. I need help from you.

Mr Mr.wasim101 14th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Dear brother send me your WhatsApp number

Ta Talha Aftab 16th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Are you sure ERT is real ? And you want to go there?

Wa waqaswiki malik 17th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab +[protected] Contact me at this number Also have whatsapp

Ab abdul14325 17th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Bhai jan article# Fifth parho offer letter me us me ap se 2500 AED monthly cutting karne hain ap ki pay itni ha ?

Ad adnan yazdani 17th of Oct, 2018
    @umerzahid I got the same procedure, in short i submitted my 9500 rupees in islamabad with those mother[censored]ers then i verified the company by some of my friends in Dubai, that's fake, the i went to the [censored]ing lab with 10+ friends and received my money by a fight. Those are all a scam. Fake mother[censored]ers.

Ad adnan yazdani 17th of Oct, 2018
    @adnan yazdani Please Please Please spread the message and aware your all muslims non muslims friends as a human being to escape from this scam, this is totally fake, there is no office in Dubai, even you can try their contact number that's unable to connect all the time, it's very crucial timing for an unemployed person to submit such great amount of money with the mother[censored]ers impostors.

Ja Jawad Ismail 18th of Oct, 2018
    @adnan yazdani Hey i also recieve same email or sms
    from ETD Grp.
    Passport or pictures mang rhe hain mjh se ab or dashboard bna kr dia ha ik mjhe login id or pass.. bhidia ha plx guide me
    # [protected]

Ah Ahmed Iqbal 21st of Oct, 2018
    @Jawad Ismail Its only fake... scam, only looting the people by their medical lab charges; kindly contact to cyber crime branch at fia islamabad. beware from that type of scammer. I also received same job offer letter and

Ay Ayaz Hussain 21st of Oct, 2018
    @mhussain Can you please share your medical BSP report by Rahila lab. My whatsapp number is [protected].

Ra Rana Khurram Rasheed 22nd of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Asalam o Alaikum: My name is Rana Khurram Rasheed, I am from Lahore Punjab Pakistan. I also received letters of job from that company. please clear me also. is it fake or real company? I am waiting your reply. please email me [protected]@gmail.com. I am waiting your positive response

Da Dazzling.d 22nd of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Contact me on my mail dazzling.dazzling.[protected]@gmail.com
    I wana some questions

As Asad Gill 24th of Oct, 2018
    @umerzahid Bruh plz tell me the same thing

Za zahid191 24th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab selection 20 August 2018 ko or joinoing 1st februray 2019 hahaha ... us waqt tak sab ko loot kr website band hojaye gi

@umerzahid please contact me [protected]

Us Usama javed 27th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Bro plz batao log keh rahe ke ye fake ha

Us Usama javed 27th of Oct, 2018
    @umerzahid Bro ye rahila lab recomend karye ha lekin agha khan aur ek do hospitals ka bsp bhi accept karte ha ye

Ri Rizwan Ghazanafar 27th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab kindly send your email plz

Ri Rizwan Ghazanafar 27th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab [protected] contact me in whatsapp plz

It IT intelligent 29th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab sir muji bi he propasal aya ha computer operator ka sir ap muji he process ki bary mai batai gi plz

Ha Hammad RaZa 29th of Oct, 2018
    @Rizwan Ghazanafar I have received below email from etihad group
    kindly advise my email id is [protected]@outlook.com

90x8
    Dear Hamad RaZa,
    we are hereby to inform you that you applied for a job on job seeking website, we went through your resume, because of which the ERT (Etihad Recruitment Team) are highly impressed with your background and approach and would love to formally offer you a position as a Supervisor at Etihad Group of Companies, by considering your resume that you have uploaded on job seeking website.

We would like to inform you that you were shortlisted by the Etihad Group Of Companies, established in Dubai – United Arab Emirates since 2001.

We would like to point out that the Etihad Group of Companies, set out with the goal of providing Job opportunities in Expo 2020 Dubai with free visa, free air ticket, free accommodation, free quality food and also free medical Insurance in Dubai. We are happy to inform you that, you have been selected as a Supervisor and we offering you 5500 AED Salary per month and all other benefits / terms & conditions are mentioned in below::

Benefits / Terms & Conditions

Designation

Supervisor.

Salary

5500 AED per month.

Job Responsibilities

Supervisors give instructions to and oversee the work of other employees and may be charged with making sure great customer service is provided. Unlike managers, they do not typically have the responsibility of hiring or firing employees.
    Period of Contract

Two (2) year/s (renewable).

Place of Employment

Dubai – United Arab Emirates.

Employment Visa

Air Ticket

Working Hours

Eight (8) hours daily, Six (6) day/s a week.

Over Time

As per UAE labor law.

Accommodation

Food

Water, Electricity and Gas

Medical & Insurance in Dubai

Transportation

Annual Leave

Thirty (30) day/s with salary after 1 year.

All other terms & conditions shall be in accordance with UAE labor laws.

IF YOU ACCEPT OUR JOB PROPOSAL THEN PLEASE CLICK BELOW BUTTON
    ACCEPT JOB PROPOSAL

Thank you, we hope you have a great day!
    Best Regards
    ERT (Etihad Recruitment Team)

Aa Aamii 30th of Oct, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Ap ne medical jama karwaya tha us k bad ap ko visa aur ticket mila please contact my num [protected]

Gs GSAfridi 7th of Nov, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab dear i think you are joking its fake every one sayig

Sh Shujaat115 10th of Nov, 2018
    @umerzahid Dear I am working in faysal bank I also received same job letter can u please share me that account number so can I check it .

Ma Manaham khan 11th of Nov, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab hello i from Pakistan i got mail from ERT to selected as a web developer position kindly tell me about Eithad Group of companies is this company is real or fake ? they mostly people saying that this company is fake ??? kindly inform me

At Ateeq Abdul Rahman 12th of Nov, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab yar kia requirements hain iss ki proposal accept krny ky jnab?
    Please guide me

Ux Uxman Alii 15th of Nov, 2018
    @Asad Gill Yr mjhy b abi mail i ha front office associate post ka likha howa ha kindly confirm kr dein fake ha ya real??

Kh Khan lala 15th of Nov, 2018
    @Manaham khan It is totally fake. I am in dubai. I haven't found there office here. I also couldn't make a call which they mentioned in their website because the number don't exist here too. So don't upload your passport to their website or photo. They will use for illegal activities. Be aware from them.

Ay Ayesha Parveen 16th of Nov, 2018
    @Uxman Alii I also got the mail or same post. What's happening here?

Ay Ayesha Parveen 16th of Nov, 2018
    @Uxman Alii I also got email for the same post. What's happening here?

Wa [protected]@123 16th of Nov, 2018
    @Khan lala I have already uploaded my passport and photo now what I can do next? I got shocked after your message can I take any legal action ?

@mhussain i agreed

Ma masim 17th of Nov, 2018
    @Hammad RaZa mene proposal accept b nhi kia phr b unho ne process start kr dia its 101% fake

Fa Fairy Angel 17th of Nov, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab How much amount you submitted for medical? Or any other charges? I also got the same email that's why asking to you.

Ma Machoman 19th of Nov, 2018
    @adnan yazdani That's the man fu(censored)k this company

Sa Saaientist 19th of Nov, 2018
    @Jasim Arbab Bhai mere officially ETIHAD AIRWAYS COMPANY hai. Jinki email design hi itni high quality :) main wahan internal management mein hota mere bhai ko bhi same yeh mails ayii toh kindly ap in chakkron mein zyada giro orr sirf inky latter pad py koi aik information verify kr do :) warna ana toh aap ny yahin hai main ap se personally milun ga :D

Sh Sheikh Umair 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Shujaat115 [protected] Faysal Bank Hyderabad Branch

Mo Mooodi guy 21st of Nov, 2018
    @Saaientist What do you mean Bro ??
    Please clearly mention that it's a real company website or real email or it's Only a spam ??

Agr ap etihaad k office nai e working kr rhy o to itni sb log pareshan hain ..

Clearly bta dain k yh sb sach hai k jhot??
    Tae k hum logon nay jo bags pack kar k rkhay hay hain unko Open kr lain or is khawab ki haqiqat ko jaan lain
    [protected]
    Plz wats app in detail

Az aziz laghari 22nd of Nov, 2018
    @Fairy Angel 9000 rupees.they are asking to submit for medical coupns

Sy Syed faisal Razi 28th of Aug, 2018
    Hi friends i have also received Job offer letter or Medical Test from Rahila Lab. When i reached at rahila Lab for information, A Lady told me its True but I don't know about right or wrong.

Ta tarun kumar 123 29th of Aug, 2018
    Please tell me this company true or fake
    I am from India.
    Email I'd .[protected]@gmail.com

See please

Ja Jawad Ismail 18th of Oct, 2018
    @tarun kumar 123 i also recieve the same

@tarun kumar 123 FAKE

Fa Farooq ali 91 28th of Oct, 2018
    @tarun kumar 123 its fake comapny frauf 100% no professional com...plz save from it broter

En Engr Adnan 31st of Aug, 2018
    it may be scam ... i received the same

Na Nawabali 31st of Aug, 2018
    Dear Sir,
    I received a job offer from ETIHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES, for the post of Civil Forman they are offering me 4500AED. with all facilities provided by company. Kindly tell me is it fake or real. Pix are attached about details of phone number from I received sms.

Pr Prince Gambler 11th of Oct, 2018
    @Nawabali What will u do after receive job offer letter bcoz I also receive.

Gg ggbalaji27 31st of Aug, 2018
    ye log Bulgaria country sofia city se rahekar joot moot ka site banaya our website totaly fraud... PO box mention pe hi galat hai. Its pure 100% FAKE FAKE FAKE hai...

Ta tarun kumar 123 3rd of Sep, 2018
    @ggbalaji27 Where are brother from..

How you know this is fake company

Still I am not understand
    How they get money from me
    If I do medical test.
    Please Explain me

St Starboy123 3rd of Sep, 2018
    I also have job offer from etihad group of companies as computer operator. Then i checked their website domain whose created in april 2018. Check it

@Starboy123 so What do you think bro its fake or not ple reply

Sw swatipak 14th of Nov, 2018
    @Starboy123 Excellent Job dear.

Ta tarun kumar 123 3rd of Sep, 2018
    Good job.where are you from

After they send you Offer latter and after they will tell you go to medical center for test.
    Please no go medical test OK

Good night

Mu Muhammad Shuaib Khan 14th of Oct, 2018
    @tarun kumar 123 but why u are saying like this... are u having some experience ?

Ja Jagdish kundalwal 4th of Sep, 2018
    Etihad Group Of Companies - Enquiry regarding job offer letter
    Dubai
    etihadgroupofcompanies.com
    Hi,
    i got job offer letter from etihad group of companies, dubai.
    email id from which i got job offer letter : [protected]@etihadgroupofcompanies.com
    i am requesting you to please verify email id from which i got job offer letter is genuine or fake ?

please help.

Ab Abdul1112 17th of Oct, 2018
    @Jagdish kundalwal All bro please job offer letter me fifth article read karen ye company fake nahi hai balke wahan ja ker ap ki pay se every month 2500AED deduct karen ge so please offer letter sign kerne se pehle ye zarror zehen me rakhna

Mw M. Wasim Khan 18th of Oct, 2018
    @Abdul1112 ye deduction ka matlab nhi, ye salary offer ki he

Ch Chaman Shouket 22nd of Oct, 2018
    @Abdul1112 ap sb bhayo ko job k purposal ay mera name chaman he am a girl i think its 100% fake because ye kon c company he jo etny logo ko job offer kr rhi jb k aj kal k zmany mein job lena nohat mushkil he

Ta Tahir Nawab 22nd of Oct, 2018
    @Jagdish kundalwal this letter is on aug but what the next between this 2 months ? i mean somthing visa or tickting /joing timing?

Ma Maham Bashir 30th of Oct, 2018
    @Abdul1112 iska matlb ye ni ha k 2500 AED deuct hoga unho ne kaha k second party yani hum 2500 AED monthy pay pr job kren gy or first party 2500AED day gi

Ma Maham Bashir 30th of Oct, 2018
    @Maham Bashir mujhe b yahi same mail ai ha Computer Operator k liay

Az Aziz Bangash 31st of Oct, 2018
    @Chaman Shouket I agree with you . even I got email from this company just before an hour . but its fake I am sure . yaar ek company ek sath enty zyada logon ko kaisy hire kar sakti hai . fake truly fake .

Mo Moizraza Naqvi 5th of Nov, 2018
    @Maham Bashir Mjhe b same mail ai hai comouter oprater ki maine medical krwaya or ab 2 years guzar gae hain na visa na ticket bx msg aya tha one mobth m ajaega visa number mila mila kr preshan hugaya

Am Amna Saleem 6th of Nov, 2018
    @Maham Bashir same mail mjhy bi ai computer operator ki ab kya krna chahiye ? ye fake hy ya real ?

Ab AbuBakkar khan 7th of Nov, 2018
    @Maham Bashir Muje bhi same mail aye hai CO ki can u tell me it's fake or real ?

Ab AbuBakkar khan 7th of Nov, 2018
    @Amna Saleem Kia bna fake or real ?

Um Umar Shakeel 11th of Nov, 2018
    @Amna Saleem Mja b aj recieved hui email or mai bht khush ta.. Par abi yh sb dkh k allah ka shukar krra hu k bach gya mai

Kh Khan Zahid 15th of Nov, 2018
    @Chaman Shouket [protected] WhatsApp me

@Maham Bashir Mujhe bhi ayi hai same offer

@Jagdish kundalwal fake///

Am Amir Niaz 16th of Nov, 2018
    @Amir Niaz meri cousin dubai uae mein hai mein nay us confirm kiya.wo kehti hai k yahan sy medical ni hota na he wo koi specific medical center recomend karty hain aap ko sirf aik vacine ki trha ki dawai peene hoti hai janay sy pehly baki test ya medical dubai mein he hoty hain.aur agar wo mediacal ka kahy b tou specific medical center ni btatay sirf reports mangty hn khe ki b houn.its fake.

Mu Munna Nomi II 4th of Sep, 2018
    I also have job offer from etihad group of companies as computer operator.

Ta tarun kumar 123 4th of Sep, 2018
    @Munna Nomi II Now what are you do

As Ashfaq Ahmed 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @Munna Nomi II Thats it
    Me also got this Job offer letter, but i want know its true or fake.
    Please kindly reply my Pakistani and Indian bro

Mh mhussain 27th of Sep, 2018
    @Ashfaq Ahmed Fake company dont apply

Pr Prince Gambler 11th of Oct, 2018
    @Munna Nomi II Hi, what will u do after job letter receiving ?

Mo Moizraza Naqvi 5th of Nov, 2018
    @Ashfaq Ahmed Fake h jani mt krna koi b investment

Ma Maher Umer 4th of Sep, 2018
    Today I've also recvd a sms and email from same compny, , , anybody have any authentic source that the company is fraud or genuine????

Na nauman71 5th of Sep, 2018
    its a scam website pls check from this site https://www.scamadviser.com

Al Aliooo 6th of Sep, 2018
    I also received same email. They demand for the scanned copy of passport and pasport size photograph. Suggest me its fake or real

Ma Majidzia32 12th of Sep, 2018
    @Aliooo Real? Fake ?
    I'm also same

As Ashfaq Ahmed 23rd of Sep, 2018
    @Aliooo Muje bhi Same yehi Mail aya hy

Muje Fake lag raha hy

Ad Adnan Ahmad 6th of Sep, 2018
    Bhai koi batya ga ye real hai ya FAKE .
    mujhe bi offer letter mela hai...
    [protected]@etihadgroupofcompanies.com.
    please tell me any one
    my whatsup no. +[protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

Ha halepoto 24th of Sep, 2018
    @Adnan Ahmad dear also i recieved this type of letter, if any body know about this (fake or real) please inform me on my whtsap [protected]

Mu Muhammad Ali 23rd of Oct, 2018
    @Adnan Ahmad dear also i recieved this type of letter, if any body know about this (fake or real) please inform me on my whtsap or phone number [protected]

Sh Shykh 25th of Oct, 2018
    @Muhammad Ali hi adnan ahmad how are you

Previous [protected] Next

Please check your spelling before posting a comment
    Add photos (optional)
    MCPT Melbourne College of Professional Therapists
    Exploit students (staff)
    632 mins ago
    BeautifulHalo
    two lights which were never delivered
    11 hr 41 mins ago
    Subjects of Wide Speculation
    1. Etihad Group Of Companies (65)
    received job proposal from etihad group of companies, is it fake or real?
    2. Wish.com (28)
    money debited
    3. IMVU (27)
    imvu
    4. Daraz (21)
    defective products which don't works but just waste your money
    5. Vodacom (14)
    vat fraud
    6. Bo Kelleher (12)
    Internet extortion
    7. Imperial Imps Shih Tzus (10)
    SICK puppy
    8. King.com (10)
    candy crush saga
    9. Dollar General (10)
    coupons and cashier
    10. DS Services Online Form Filling (10)
    fraud company, doing scam
    Submit Complaint | Sitemap | FAQ | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Procedures | Investors / Business Offers | Legal Information | Thank you Emails