[Resolved] Etihad Airways / frequent flyer account discontinued

Dear Team,

I had offered all the necessary documents well ahead of time, but you'll took more than 2 months to respond on the reply of my email, you can see the trailer mails and see how the entire thing has gone wrong, you'll deactivated my account and i lost all the miles accumulated, please request to transfer them back into my new account, made as mentioned by you'll.

ETIHAD MEMBERSHIP NUMBER - [protected].

​​
​On this occasion please dont take weeks to respond to our emails.​

I am extremely annoyed and disappointed on the response which has lead to deactivation of my account, and not 1 single person addressing the issue, everyone was just dumping the work on one another and nobody tried to help.

Kind Regards,
Vinit Shah
=​=========================================================================
Etihad Guest number: [protected]

Dear Mr Shah,

Greetings from Etihad Guest.

We understand that a response pertaining to your query has been pending and we would like to apologize for the delay caused.

I have sent an email to our guest information team for further assistance and clarification and will update you accordingly.

We thank you for your patience and support in this regard.

If you need any further help, please contact us .
Kindest regards,
Azim Ansari

Premium Member Services
Etihad Guest

Dear Team,

Please update,

I have the following miles expired / are expiring, need your prompt assistance on the below, please!!!

Miles Expire 14008 30 Sep 2017

31/07/2017 Expired Miles -9090
31/03/2017 Expired Miles -5651
28/02/2017 Expired Miles -8433
31/01/2017 Expired Miles -7653

​Please update on activation of the account, please!!​

Kind Regards,
Vinit Shah

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2017

Hi Vinit.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will ask the Etihad Guest team to look into it and advise. *Sky

Vi