[Resolved] Etihad Airways / damaged luggage

Traveling from spain madrid to perth. Boarded the plane after checking our luggage in. Transfer made at abu dabai airport.. Nightmare going through security... Arrived at perth to find 2 pieces of or luggage damaged.. Reported this to the naggage staff at the airport and was given a pir report. I sent this report to etihad via thier online feedback. After various emails, phone calls, and taking my luggage to thier authorised repairer in perth. To be told that the damage will not be repaired nor exchanged. The only thing for my financial loss.. Is various emailed appologies... Such terrible customer service... Certainly not what I was expecting from this airline.. I will be avoiding etihad in the future and recommend people think twice before traveling with them... Low cost airline with no care for its customers... Worst 5000 dollars in travel I have ever spent...!!.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Mar 27, 2017

Hi there,

could you kindly send your file reference number with you so we can have a look into this as well? *Sky

Br