[Resolved] Etihad Airways / damaged luggage
Traveling from spain madrid to perth. Boarded the plane after checking our luggage in. Transfer made at abu dabai airport.. Nightmare going through security... Arrived at perth to find 2 pieces of or luggage damaged.. Reported this to the naggage staff at the airport and was given a pir report. I sent this report to etihad via thier online feedback. After various emails, phone calls, and taking my luggage to thier authorised repairer in perth. To be told that the damage will not be repaired nor exchanged. The only thing for my financial loss.. Is various emailed appologies... Such terrible customer service... Certainly not what I was expecting from this airline.. I will be avoiding etihad in the future and recommend people think twice before traveling with them... Low cost airline with no care for its customers... Worst 5000 dollars in travel I have ever spent...!!.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Mar 27, 2017
could you kindly send your file reference number with you so we can have a look into this as well? *Sky
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles