Etihad Airlines / re scheduling

1 United Arab Emirates

I am travelling by Flight from last 10 plus years, but i have not come across services as bad as service of flights from Abu Dhabi sector. The first time I travelled in Etihad was in year 2006 and it was good and this time I have travelled in Etihad both by business and economy class, the business class service has come down to the level of service which I use to receive in economy class during my travel in 2006, so you can imaging how worse the service of economy class will be.

Over and above that the ticketing office employees at Abu Dhabi Airport are so arrogant and ill informed that you will get very upset and disturbed after talking to them. I had a business class ticket for my wife & son, which I wanted to reschedule and I was told by call centre staff that I have to pay Dhs. 100 for the changes based on which I send across my driver, but on arrival of my driver at Etihad ticketing office in Airport, he was been told that I have to pay Dhs 800 as it is a promotional ticket, which was incorrect as I was holding a regular ticket. Further the Abu Dhabi Air port ticketing office staff named Mirza & Honey where not ready to speak on phone neither they where picking up the line at their office and they where not ready to speak to any of the call centre staff, who were desperately trying to reach them to resolve the issue and after waiting for almost 3 hrs my driver came back. Again I called up the call centre to provide me a solution and they have told me that they will call back. I am waiting for their response.

“This is how you are been served by Etihad flights and their ground staff”.