Erie Insurance / Sneak attack
I just received a cancellation notice from Erie Insurance. They want $589 from my family. They are billing me "retroactively" for one year. My daughter got her license a year ago but was not driving due to grades. She just started her own policy through Erie Insurance IN August and when they found out the date she received her driver's license, they billed my insurance. They then send a cancellation notice because that amount wasn't paid. I explained that she wasn't added to our policy because she wasn't permitted to drive and we were waiting for her grades to improve so she could get her own policy. I even inquired 3 times regarding getting her a policy before we actually did and not once did our local office say anything about her needing to be added to our policy.
I am filing a complaint with the Bureau of Insurance in Virginia to fight for me. I suggest anyone being unfairly treated by their insurance to fight back!
P.S. My mother used to have erie insurance and they dropped her after one accident.
More Erie Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Erie Insurance Group - Erie Insurance sucks! 
- Erie Insurance - No response for claim 
- Erie Insurance Exchange - Denial of legitimate claim 
- Erie Insurance - home owner's policy 
- Erie Insurance - watch out 
- Erie Insurance Group - claim
- Erie Insurance - Unethical behavior
- Erie Insurance - Renters insurance claim
- Erie Insurance - Claim on Total Loss
- Erie Insurance - This company has cancelled the insurance and when we needed help, they refused to help me