Erie Insurance — No response for claim
I do not recommend Erie Insurance to anyone. I was hit by one of their customer and it has been 7 days now nothing has happened. They keep pushing it by saying that they are investigating. Their liability adjuster is so mean and rude. I only have liability insurance, so my insurance said that I need to deal with Erie to get the car fixed. I think Erie knows that and thats why they are giving me hard time. There were multiple drivers involved in the accident and Erie has not even made a attempt to contact them, and they are telling me that they cannot get hold of other drivers.
I will wait for another day or so if nothing happens I will file a complain with Bureau of Insurance. I strongly do not recommend this insurance company to anyone.
More Erie Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Erie Insurance Group - Erie Insurance sucks!
- Erie Insurance - Sneak attack
- Erie Insurance Exchange - Denial of legitimate claim
- Erie Insurance - home owner's policy
- Erie Insurance - watch out
- Erie Auto Insurance - Personally Violated for dedication to Erie
- Erie Insurance - Bogus claim reporting / bad faith
- Erie Insurance - Renters insurance claim
- Erie Insurance - This company has cancelled the insurance and when we needed help, they refused to help me
- Erie Insurance - Mislead by Insurance