JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates Logo

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates

Having problems with JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates?

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 7, 2011. The latest review Gap Insurance was posted on Mar 12, 2021. The latest complaint Not Paying Claims Fairly or in A Timely Manner was resolved on Mar 01, 2014. JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 12 reviews. JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates has resolved 2 complaints.

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 327 5172 (Contract Holders)
+1 800 443 9841 (Contract Questions)
+1 800 722 4603 (GAP Claims Information)
+1 866 519 1901 (Technical Issues)
+1 866 899 1606 (Training)
500 Jim Moran Blvd
Deerfield Beach, Florida

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates Complaints & Reviews

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & AssociatesGap Insurance

This company is a scam!! When you have a total loss they are ready to use any excuse not to pay the gap they're offering and leaving you in debt!

They sell you a gap insurance for 900$ offering to pay the amount your car insurance wont cover after a total loss, and then they value your car for a ridiculous high amount and say they wont pay the difference! I paid for 2 years 900$ for gap insurance and they just paid 1200$ for my car of a 4500$ amount that is still owned for the car!!! Leaving my family with over 3000$ in debt we can't afford in the middle of a pandemic! Jim Moran put me through a nightmare! My car was a total loss due to no fault of mine and now I don't have a car and I'm 3000$ dollars in debt I can't afford! My credit would be ruined because of this cause there's no way I could pay for this without a car! I went to complain at the dealer TOYOTA OF HOLLYWOOD and they couldn't believe whats happening to me and told me they will review keeping on working with them! They couldn't believe this company won't cover the gap and leave me with all that debt and I'm gonna file a complaint against both the dealer TOYOTA OF HOLLYWOOD who SOLD ME their policy promising me they would save me from debt in case of an accident and Jim Moran & associates with the State of Florida Insurance Department and Better Business Bureau! Whats the point of buying a 900$ total loss protection insurance policy if they wont cover nothing? I attached the estimate they gave me that there's 2400$ of "NADA Adjustment" they wont cover! They valued my car at 11.900$ and the real value of the car according to my insurance appraisal and the Kelley Blue Book is 8200$! The dealer just laughed when I told them the value they used said that's delusional thats absolutely not the value of my car! I will make my life's mission that everybody knows about this scam and that the dealer and Jim Moran cant keep scamming people and ruining their lives leaving them in debt! I attached the estimate they give and the total loss protection amount I purchased in my contract! RUN RUN from this company!! It's a BIG calculated SCAM!!!

Gap Insurance
Gap Insurance

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & AssociatesGAP

Claim # CL20025244

JM&A refuses to payoff the 1215.15 balance on my total loss vehicle as they claim that I should get the money from the dealership for a service contract that expired and a maintenance contract that refunded to me a year after I bought the car in 2016.

They now want me to fight the dealer for the money rather than honor my GAP claim and pay the $1215.15 balance.

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associatesgap insurance

This GAP waiver insurance, I must agree is a scam. I was pressured by the dealership to purchase the GAP waiver as it would benefit me greatly in case of a total loss this was in 2016, My car was recently totaled, and they are denying to pay my waiver and advises me to go back to the dealership, prior to going to the dealership I called JM&A three times all three times asking to speak to a supervisor who I finally got a hold of on the third after calling again, I also left a message for a supervisor who states his name was Matt on the Voicemail to never a receive a call back at all. I went to the dealership (Coggin Honda) in Deland, FL and they were shocked that the GAP didn't want to pay either. This is a shame as I advises the dealer when purchasing my vehicle I was on a fixed Income and yet they insisted and I was taken advantage of.

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & AssociatesFraud and refuse to pay

This company is a total sham! Please, I repeat please do not waste your money getting gap insurance with them. They will find any and every reason why they aren't responsible to pay and will give you a complete run around. They are a fraud of a company, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The defeats the sole purpose of having gas insurance if you still have to pay out of pocket, and fight with the insurance company to their job.

They are rip offs!

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & AssociatesGap insurance scam!

I received a letter indicating a negative or zero amount to be credited. This is ridiculous when there is gap coverage! I was misled by the dealer and jm & a group on the insurance I purchased to avoid this situation. Additionally, they devalued the totaled vehicle by $900.83 which seems to be a convenient action deliberate to avoid a payout. This truck was in perfect condition with no cause for this. Finally, in my payment history, I made extra payments which also worked in their favor when all I was looking for was a true gap coverage on the difference of the amount owed on the truck vs what was paid by my insurance company.

With the covid 19 going around this is an awful time to make a bad situation even worse for someone that depended on honesty and integrity from an insurance company!

Nov 06, 2019

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates — Gap insurance

I am a disabled veteran. I bought a car from Wilmington Auto in Ohio. They found Peoples bank to be my...

Aug 15, 2019

JM&A Group — gap insurance

Gap insurance is just another scam. Funny how they easily will take your money. But heaven forbid you...

JM&A Gap insurance — gap insurance

I had a 2006 Toyota avalon purchased at Germain Honda Naples Fl They are the ones who sold me this CRAP...

JM&A — gap insurance

My car was declared a total loss on July28, 2017. On July 31 I contacted JM&A regarding submitting a...

JM&A Group Gap Insurance — Useless gap insurance

If you want to use and internet portal that does not work properly and then face the delays of the portal...

JM&A Group Total Loss Protection Insurance — Not Paying Claims Fairly or in A Timely Manner

I worked at a Car Dealership and bought a car for my daughter. JM&A Group is the Gap Insurance company the...

JM&A Group / Jim Moran & Associates — GAP Insurance

I purchased a 2006 Nissan Sentra and my car was totalled. I never knew I had GAP Insurance no one told me. It...