Epoch.com*experience / second time theyve hit me
I've had a run in with these folks before and it took some time to straighten it out. They were handling billing for a service I did purchase with a one time payment. All well and good, but they then used my credit card info to start a monthly membership charge to their service, which I subsequently managed to cancel.
Since then I have checked to make sure they aren't on any billing service lists, if they are I simply don't deal.
But now, more than a year down the road, I find that they're charging me a monthly fee again, and I can't immagine what for. I will be looking into it though, and I'm phoning the credit company tonight to stop any further payments to them. They're pure slime.
More Epoch.com*experience Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch - epoch.com
- Epoch - unrecognised transaction
- Epoch - be careful
- Epoch - subscription wrongly charged!!! 
- Epoch - no idea