Epoch.com / charged me after I called and cancelled
After looking at this Complaints Board website, this scam outfit - epoch.com and their questionable affiliates - has obviously had a lot of complaints filed about their so-called "services". Now it's my turn to add one...
Consider this a warning to any other of epoch.com's potential victims!!
Several months ago I made the mistake of temporarily joining one of their adult websites - namely, "mysweetasian.com". "Conveniently" for them, and after searching that site for more than an hour, there was no indicated way to cancel that membership!
I've called epoch.com at least THREE TIMES since then to cancel that membership through them directly, but they've just billed me AGAIN!! Their code on my bank's billing statement was [protected] CA.
So again, consider this a warning...
Epoch.com is obviously a criminal operation, or at least a fraudulant outfit. Personally I'm going to keep trying to cancel that "mysweetasian" account by any means neccesary - even if it means contacting legal authorities. Just do yourself a favor and don't fall into the same trap...
It's not worth it!!!
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch - be careful
- Epoch - subscription wrongly charged!!!
- Epoch - no idea
- Epoch - unauthorized credit card charges
- Epoch - unable to issue web service