Enigmasoftware.com / do not buy from enigmasoftware

I have purchased SpyHunter software online one year ago. Subsequently I removed it from the computer because it did not do me any good. As many other Spyware mallware programs I have tried it runs not needed checks and declares many infections and then "cleans" them. My computer continues to be sluggish and I have a lots of problems. The bottom line the SpyHunter was totally useless. I did not even try to get money back from enigmasoftware.com

About a month ago the credit card I have used to purchase the SpyHunter was charged for the renewal of software I have never installed on my computer by a company named www.iomatic.com for reneval of a software named Registry Medic. I looked the statements of all my credit cards for the Summer of 2009 and found out that the only software I have purchased online was from www.enigmasoftware.com. This made the connection. Plus enigmasoftware.com has in its line of products software named Registry Medic. I could not find if these two companies are business related but I am sure www.enigmasoftware.com have provided my credit card information to iomatic.com.

Ta

Comments

• Fr
      2nd of Jul, 2008
    EnigmaSoftware.com - Cannot remove this program
    EnigmaSoftware.com
    Blackstock
    Ontario
    Canada
    www.enigmasoftware.com

I have not found the spyhunter program to be particularly useful. At one point I was prompted to pay and had already paid but thought that it had not been recorded. It took a very long time to turn this around. I cannot use this program. It is always prompting me to register and to pay again. I finally sent them an email asking to be removed from their registry and to allow me to remove the program from my computer. If you hit the please remove button it justs reinstalls the same program. Emailing them just stimulates more requests for re-registering and more requests for payments. I sure want this program out of my life. Would I ever buy anything from Enigma again. Nope. Never.

• Jw
      18th of Mar, 2011
    EnigmaSoftware.com - charge off
    enigma sofware
    Chicopee
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 413 593 3266

I have this charge against my credit card and want it stopped, DRI*SPYHUNTER 952-646-5288 MN
    . I tried their email address complaints@enigmasoftware.com, the website does not exists.

Transaction Reference Number MT110500104000010120116

• En
      9th of May, 2011

Hello,

The company web site is www.enigmasoftware.com
    I am the Vice President of Technical Support and Research at Enigma Software Group. I read the post above and I would like to let you know that we have an email specifically for complaints. You or anyone can submit a complaint and I can assure you that we will find a suitable solution for any problem that is related to SpyHunter or to our service.

If you have any questions or complaints, please send us an email to complaints@enigmasoftware.com. I personally read all emails from that account.

At Enigma Software Group, we work hard to maintain the best level of service and make sure that every customer becomes a satisfied customer.

Regards,

Alec Malaspina
    Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.

• Mi
      30th of Jun, 2014

Hi folks,
    I received 2 identical e-mails from your company on 11/6/14 with the option of renewing my subscription for 6 months. I cancelled the
    renewal on both, but found on checking my bank account; that 2 payments of £30 sterling had been made to your company.
    Could you please reimburse my account to remedy this error.

Thanks,